Chapter 1

"What the actual hell Leigh-Anne?" Perrie huffed at the said girl, who was awkwardly shuffling under Perrie's gaze.

Perrie, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne were entering their first period class. The trio had made a big plan of going out that night... To a party. And that didn't happen often. So, naturally, the girls put everything into thought the minute they heard about the festivity. Everything was organized beautifully. They begged their parents weeks in advance (their folks reluctantly agreed, as long as they didn't come home stumbling), they arranged who would be driving, and how long they would be there. Everything was in order, until Leigh-Anne had to go and get her ass grounded.

"It was an accident..." The black haired girl mumbled, looking down at her shoes.

"How do you accidentally fail a test?"

Leigh-Anne grimaced and opened her mouth to defend her lame excuse with another lame excuse. Luckily, Jesy came to her aid.

"Nevermind that," she interrupted taking a seat to the left of Perrie, who sat in the middle of the two. "how are we gonna get you to the party?"

Leigh-Anne sighed, "I don't know Jes, but it looks like you guys'll have to go without me," she finished awkwardly, twirling her curly hair around her finger.

"Excuse me?" Perrie whipped her head towards the cornered girl. Who retracted her head in surprise, "What do you mean, 'just go without me?' You're the one who told us about the party. We can't go without you. It wouldn't be right."

"But it's, like, a really cool party." Leigh countered, "I heard that there'll be an actual DJ this time."

Jesy squinted her eyes in thought, "Wasn't there a DJ last time?" She wondered aloud.

"I dunno. I wasn't there last time."

"All just another reason for you to come to this one!" Perrie exclaimed, sliding into the conversation.

"Okay, yeah, sure. But how?" The curly haired girl sighed, rolling her eyes up to the ceiling in exasperation.

"What if you just sneak out?" Jesy shrugged.

Perrie and Leigh-Anne both turned towards their friend.

"Oh... Yeah. That's, that's a... Pretty good idea." Perrie replied scratching her head.

Leigh-Anne narrowed her eyes,"Well, how're we gonna pull that off?"

"Goddamn, mate. You make it seem like you don't even want to go." Perrie moaned, collapsing dramatically onto her
desk. "Don't you want to be surrounded by gross, sweaty, drunk people with your best friends?"

"Of course I wanna go." Leigh-Anne said ignoring the last part, "We just need to plan ahead. There's, like, ten things
standing in our way of having a smooth sneak out."

"Like?"

"My parents took my phone."

Jesy perked up, "So one of us will just climb up your fire escape and knock on your window! It's a pretty simple solution."

"What about my parents? They might come check up on me in the night to make sure I'm asleep."

"Stuff some pillows under your blanket." Perrie groaned, but with a smile plastered on her face. "Have you ever watched any movies with a teenage character?"

Leigh-Anne rolled her eyes and playfully pushed Perrie who, in return, blew a raspberry at her which resulted in spit landing all over Leigh-Anne's face, causing the girls to laugh.

"Alright you monstrosities," Jesy laughed, trying to keep the two girls apart, despite being in the seat at the far left from them. "Let's not kill each other before the party."