Chapter 11

The lasagna was long gone, and dare Perrie say, might've been the best lasagna her taste buds have ever been blessed with. Only rivaling her mum's, but even that was a huge accomplishment. As of right then, the two girls were lounging back in Jade's room, casually lying on her bed with bloated stomachs.

"And then Jesy told me that she was gonna smack me!" Perrie exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

She heard Jade gasp, before erupting in giggles. The blonde smiled.

"It's not funny!" Perrie whined jokingly. "I thought I was gonna die! Have you ever been threatened by Jesy?" It took Perrie a few seconds, before she groaned and face palmed herself. "Of course you haven't." She groaned as the brunette rolled around the bed laughing.

Perrie soon caught onto Jade's contagious laughing. She gripped her sides as her body doubled over in giggle fits.

The pair calmed not too long later. They laid on their backs, swallowing gulps of air as they recovered from their previous laughing fits.

"Hey Perrie?" The brunette's voice still had hints of of laughter in it as she questioned the pale girl. "Do you think that... Maybe.. One day, you could, um. Introduce me to your friends? If not I totally understand-"

"I'd love too," Perrie cut off. "And I'm sure Leigh and Jesy would love to meet you too." The blonde smiled, as she watched Jade's shocked face creep into a more joyful-shocked expression.

"Oh, thank you Pez!" Jade squealed, wrapping her arms around her pale friend.

Perrie blushed at the close contact between them. "'S no problem, Jade," Perrie said, chuckling into Jade's brown hair.

"I can't wait!" The tan girl exclaimed, letting go of Perrie to hug herself. "When do you think I can meet them?" She asked, looking up at the blonde, much like a puppy would.

Perrie found herself at the will of whatever Jade's adorable face wanted. "Tomorrow! First thing in the morning!" Perrie shouted, figuring the earlier Jade could meet them, the better.

"Amazin- wait. Don't you have school tomorrow?"

Perrie swore under her breath. "Ugh, I totally forgot about that," she pursed her lips. "I guess we'll just have to go after." Suddenly, a picture of her mother appeared in Perrie's mind, reminding her of something that intervened with their plan.

"Shit," Perrie groaned, cupping her hands over her face.

"W-what's wrong?" Jade asked, gently hovering a hand over the blonde's forearm.

"I totally forgot, my mom doesn't leave for work till 3:30," Perrie pouted. "I guess we'll just come after."

Jade smiled. "In that case, I guess right after school wouldn't work for me either. My dad leaves at 3:30 too."

"Huh, I guess it's settled then. I'll bring Leigh-Anne and Jesy by at, let's say, 4ish?"

"Perfect!"

Truth was, Perrie had no idea if Leigh and Jesy would be free tomorrow.

I know that neither of them have any sports for the season, She thought. But what about clubs and stuff? Shit. I don't wanna let Jade down though. The tiny girl looks so happy that she's gonna meet Leigh and Jess. I have no idea why, but whatever floats her boat. I can't crush her spirit. Perrie mentally sighed. I guess Leigh-Anne and Jesy are just gonna have to free up their schedules.