Chapter 19

Yes I'm more or less alive! Today's chapter is dedicated to LittleMixSLAYY because she's amazing, strong, and overall just a wonderful person!

------

Perrie's foot bounced anxiously under the table.

It's been a few weeks since the first time Jade had met Jesy and Leigh-Anne, and for every single day for those weeks Perrie had gone over to Jade house. The two would lounge around the room, chatting and doing homework, or in Jade's case, some online courses. Sometimes Leigh-Anne and Jesy would tag along and it would just be the four girls. Jesy and Leigh-Anne loved Jade and loved hanging out with the small brunette. It was to the point where they felt like a part of their group was missing while they were at school. Jade loved the two girls just as much as they loved her, she had even begun to use words and phrases that they use. The four had become remarkably close. In fact, the three girls decided that it was time to go and officially recruit Jade into their group:
They were going to take her to Nando's.

The plan started just yesterday. The four girls were relaxing in Jade's room as per usual. The topic being talked about happened to be their favorite foods from the popular restaurant. A collective gasp had sounded around the room when Jade revealed that she had never been to Nando's after Perrie had asked her for her opinion on the peri peri chicken.

Jesy promised the brunette that no matter what she would get her to Nando's. Her exact words being; "I swear on Perrie's dog, I will get you in a seat at Nando's,"
And Perrie, being very protective of her pet, and also wanting Jade to experience the delicacy that the restaurant has to offer, agreed. And so it was set. The next day the three girls would take Jade to Nando's.

Today was the next day.

Perrie was seated at the dinning table with her mother across of her. It was a tradition in the Edwards household to eat breakfast together on the weekends, so as much as the blonde would have liked to zip out of the house with a Pop Tart in hand, she couldn't leave her mother to sit all alone. Which lead to where Perrie is at now: choking down perfectly made pancakes doused in syrup while her mom eyed her with concern and slight disgust.

"Bye mam!" Perrie shouted as she ran out the front door after chugging her cup of milk and sliding into her parka.

The blonde broke out in a mad sprint to Jade's apartment the second the door slammed shut. Perrie only slipped three times on the ice covered sidewalk, and only two of them were in front of people. She considered that as an accomplishment.

Perrie made it to the building complex in record time. She practically flew up the ladder and eagerly awaited for the brunette to open the window. The blonde was greeted by a sheepish and nervous looking Jade who quickly ushered her inside.

"You ready?" Perrie asked Jade once she was in the apartment. "Jesy and Leigh-Anne are probably already there- they wanted to get their orders in early, so by the time we get there the food will be there too."

The tan girl didn't say anything. She stayed seated on the bed, gnawing on her fingernails with an anxious look plastered on her face.

Perrie looked at her with concern swimming in her blue eyes.

"Are you alright?" She questioned gently, taking a seat next to the obviously bothered brunette.

Jade sighed loudly before removing her hand from her mouth.

"You know how I've never been to Nando's?" She finally spoke.