Chapter 7

Perrie woke up to the annoying beeps of her alarm. She groaned and threw a hand over to her bed stand to shut it off. She fumbled a bit with her phone before finally getting the blaring sound to stop. With the irritating noise gone, the blonde was able to snuggle back into the comfort of her bed easily. However, even though the alarm had been very aggressively shut off, it still succeeded in doing its job.

The pale girl let out a small groan when she realized that the mental part of her had already awoken. A bit groggy, but still awake. Perrie knew that it wouldn't be too long before she would be fully awake. Not wanting to leave the bed so soon, the blonde scrunched up closer to her blankets, savoring her last few minutes of comfortableness, maybe she would even get lucky enough to fall back asleep.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case for Perrie. She was wide awake by now- and angry about it.

Why did that stupid alarm even go off? She thought bitterly. It's still Sunday, so I don't have school...

Perrie furrowed her eyebrows, raking her mind for any information on the disruptive machine.

I don't think I'm going anywhere... Mom didn't tell me we we're going somewhere last night. Wait, didn't she ground me? Perrie stared at her bed stand, scratching her upper lip in thought. And I called someone... Jesy, wasn't it? Why did I call her though... Didn't I see her that day? At Leigh-Anne's? Why was I at Leigh's anyway? I-

"Jade!" Perrie shouted, shooting up from her bed. All of last night's memories rushing back to her. Damn. She must've knocked out cold last night.

"Shit, shit, shit," The blonde cursed, scrambling for her phone. She turned on the device and stared at the time.

3:35

Perrie raised her eyebrows. That's not late at all. I actually have time to get ready. This was a first for the blue eyed teen. Normally, she would be rushing to get ready for school five minutes before class started.

The blonde stretched and scooted out of her bed, taking her time to enjoy the feeling of not having to hurry. Perrie strolled leisurely to her bathroom.

The blue eyed teen smiled as she brushed her teeth, making sure to scrub a bit a more throughly, she was going to see Jade, after all.

Perrie had just finished perfecting the greeting she would greet the near sighted girl with when her eye caught onto the lipstick standing next to the floss that she never uses.

The lipstick wasn't even hers. Jesy left it at her house the last time she had come over. Perrie's been meaning to give it back, but she's just really, really, lazy.

The blonde twiddled her fingers as she stared at the tube with unnerving eyes.

Should I? She thought. Probably not, it's not even mine. Perrie bit the inside of her cheek as she contemplated on the situation at hand. The pale girl wore very minimal makeup. She didn't have anything against it, she just isn't very good at keeping the makeup protected. However, she still puts on a little more that usual of special occasions.

Well, Jade's pretty special so I might as well.

With that thought, Perrie took no hesitation in grabbing the tube and rolling out the reddish, waxy material. She applied it to the best of her abilities before deciding that she should probably get dressed. The color contrasted beautifully with her skin. Red looked pretty good on her. Perrie sent one last wink at the mirror before exiting the bathroom to find adequate clothing.

After about 15 minutes, Perrie was completely ready for Jesy. All she had to do now was wait. The blonde suddenly remembered her phone laying on her bed stand. As she walked across her room to retrieve the cellular device, she felt her foot collide with an object before she hit the floor.