Chapter 4

The blonde stayed seated and completely still until she heard the door click. Once the noise echoed through her ears, she whipped out her phone and started searching up conversation starters.

Before she could even press into google, her phone slipped out of her hands (due to nervous sweat) and fell on the hard wood floor. With her fumbled movements, Perrie accidentally kicked her phone, making it slide underneath the dresser across from her.

Perrie groaned over exaggeratedly and slumped her shoulders.

"For fucks sake," The blue eyed girl mumbled as she got off the bed to retrieve her phone.

The blonde walked over to the where her phone laid, grumbling about insurance as she wiped her hands on her parka.

She bent down and twisted her head to the side, trying to make out where her phone was. She found that it was all the way in the back, leaning casually against the wall. Perrie looked up at the ceiling and groaned. She readjusted her position to sit on her knees. She squeezed her hand underneath the dresser, attempting to reach her phone. Her pale hand didn't even get halfway through.

Perrie crossed her legs into criss-cross style and jutted out her bottom lip. Her eyebrows squeezed together as she thought up a plan to attain her phone.

Well I guess I could just move the dresser. The blonde thought. But I don't want to move any of the girls stuff...

The pale girl shrugged. Oh well. It's not like I have much of a choice.

Leaving it at that, Perrie picked herself off the floor and stood to the left of the dresser. She twisted herself towards the door to make sure that the tan girl wasn't back yet. Satisfied that she couldn't see any difference in the setting, she turned back to the chest of drawers.

The blonde spat onto her hands for good luck and placed them onto the side of the chest. She expected that the push would take most of her strength, but she was pleasantly surprised when the dresser moved with almost no effort from her.

The dresser moved about a foot or so, allowing Perrie complete access to her phone. Just as she was about to crouch down to pick up the device, something on the wall caught her eye.

A hole.

And not just any kind of hole, this was a huge hole.

The gaping cave plagued the perfect walls. It seemed so out of place- it didn't belong in a room this nice.

Blue eyes glared at the crater with scrunched up eyebrows. It... It kinda looks like someone punched this hole here... Weird... She thought.

The blonde thought back to past memories, trying to recall what a hit wall looks like (a kid in her history class got really angry once). Realizing she shouldn't just rely on old memories to figure out the story behind the hole, she decided to use google.

Perrie whipped her hand across to floor, picking up her phone. A large crack going from the top left to the bottom right scowled up at her. This would have been alarming, if the rift wasn't there before.

The blonde was just about to press into google, when she heard footsteps from outside the door.

Perrie felt her heart stop as she realized that the girl was coming back to the room, and she would see her snooping around all of her stuff.

The pale girl shoved her cracked phone into her back pocket and pulled the dresser back into place, covering the crater completely. Once the dresser was in the exact same place as it was before, Perrie hopped over to the bed. Once she was seated, Perrie realized that it would look a bit awkward if the girl came back and the blonde was still sitting in the same spot as she was when she left. To avoid that situation, Perrie slid over to the dresser she was previously at and set her gaze on one of the objects littering the surface.