Chapter 13

Perrie sprinted the 7 minute walk to Jade's, shortening it to about 5 minutes (Perrie wasn't a very fast runner).

She turned the corner and was greeted by Leigh-Anne and Jesy. Jesy hadn't done much to her appearance, she wore the same outfit she had on during school. However, the blonde could see a slight difference in her hair, it being much tamer then it was earlier. Perrie smirked slightly and scanned Leigh-Anne. The black haired teen had managed to find a completely different outfit for the occasion. Leigh wore black jeans and a shirt that she only put on for very special dates (it was an even bigger deal because Perrie knew for a fact that the curly haired girl hated how scratchy it was).

The blonde walked up to her friends, panting slightly as she tried to regain her breath.

"We're not even in the apartment yet and Jade has already taken your breath away," Jesy teased, earning a loud laugh from Leigh-Anne and a glare the pale girl.

"Shaddap," Perrie snapped, pushing past her cackling friends and making her way to the fire escape.

Jesy and Leigh-Anne followed closely behind her as she started to climb the metal ladder.

Leigh looked at Perrie curiously. "You use the fire escape to get in?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed together.

"Um, yeah?" The blonde answered hesitantly. "Why?"

"Just thought that you would've learned to use the door at this point," the dark skinned girl grinned.

Perrie only groaned at the two laughing teens. Opting to not go through the frustration of explaining everything to the girls, she knocked on the window.

Perrie's slightly annoyed mood immediately vanished as a certain brunette's face showed through the window. A warm smile spread across her face, her eyes squishing.

"Did you see that?" Jesy whispered to Leigh-Anne not-so quietly. "The way her face lit up like that?"

"It's love, Jesy." The curly haired girl replied. Perrie blushed and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Thank god the window's still closed. Perrie thought thankfully.

The window made a slight squeak as it was pushed open. Perrie stepped inside and ushered her skeptical friends inside.

Jade had a smile threatening to split her face. She stood next to her bed awkwardly as Jesy helped Leigh-Anne make sure her pants wouldn't split as she squeezed through the window.

"Hey Pez?" The brunette's voice caught Perrie by surprise. The blonde spun on her heels and faced the tan girl.

"What's up, Jade?" The pale girl asked.

Jade ran a hand through her hair and sighed. Her grin slipping from her face. "W-what if they don't like me?" She asked, rubbing her arm insecurely.

Perrie looked at the two teens still struggling to escape the window's clutches. The blonde chuckled and placed a hand on Jade's thin shoulder (Perrie could swear that she saw a tiny bit of red rush to her face). "They'll love you, Jade," her blue eyes bore into Jade's brown ones. "If anything, it would be the other way around."

Jade gave Perrie a small smile. "Thanks Perrie." She said quietly. The brunette pulled Perrie into a hug. The embrace was short lasted, as Jade's arms left as soon as they came. The blonde frowned at the loss of contact between the two, but was quick to replace it with a smile as Leigh-Anne was finally freed from the window's grasp.

"You must be Jade," Jesy greeted with the sweetest tone Perrie had ever heard her use. The blue eyed girl smirked since she knew that that voice would be gone in the span of a few days.