Chapter 14: Meet Amanda

"So class! today we have another new student! how cool!" ms. Thornton enthusiastically said.

She's always been WAY, too happy all the time, it's kinda creepy.

She walked out off the classroom and returned with a tall blonde girl, she was very pretty.

"Class, this is Amanda! If I could ask Clara to look after her this week, you did do a fine job looking after hazel when she first came, so I'm sure it'll be fine?"

I nodded, there was an empty seat next to me, cameron was on the other side then next to cameron was hazel.

Amanda came and sat next to me.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled.

"You too" she smiled back.

I explained to her everything about how our school runs and about every different group we have, all those details, you know?

I introduced her to cameron and hazel and soon the bell rang, signalling lunch.

"Hey Amanda, do you wanna sit with us?" I smiled.

"Sure! well I don't really have any other options anyway" she chuckled.

We walked to were we usually sit and she sat next to cameron while i sat next to hazel.

It kinda made me jealous.

Is that normal?

We introduced her to the rest of our group.

Hazel was trying to tell me a story about how she lost her hotdog the other day.

Well I think that's what she was saying.

But the point is, I couldn't concentrate because I was to busy focusing on Amanda and Cameron chatting away.

"And that's how I lost my dog two years ago, I miss her" she pouted.

"Haha, funny story" I didn't look at her.

"What do you mean fun-, oh" she looked at me then at Cameron and Amanda.

"It's alright" she mouthed.

I nodded my head and tried my hardest to smile, hiding my real feelings.

"So yeah, the beach house was awesome wasn't it Clara" he looked at me.

"Beach house?"

"Uh yeah, James's one?"

"Oh, that beach house....so what was your question?

"I didn't ask you a question I said, the beach house was fun, wasn't it"

"Fun...yeah, it was amazing" I smiled.

"Alright then" cameron gave me a weird look and we started to eat our lunch.

After lunch Amanda and Cameron had geography, but I didn't, jealousy once again.

*after school*

"Hey Clara, are you alright, you've been acting weird today" cameron hugged me from behind.

"Uh, yeah, I'll be fine, If you give me a ride home" I smiled.

"Cheeky little Clara" he picked me up and tickled me, causing me to burst in a fit of laughter.

"Cam-eron, st-stop"

"Only if you say cameron is the sexiest, funniest and most amazing guy I've ever laid eyes on" he continued to tickle me.

"No!"

"Then I'll keep tickling youuuu"

"Alright, alright! cameron is the sexiest, funniest and most amazing guy I've ever laid eyes on!"