Chapter 28: workin at the car wash

*the next day*

I woke up pretty early today - well, 10 - and sat on my bed for about an hour like I always do when my phone buzzed, signalling I had a text message.

*from: cam bam <3

I'm still expecting my car wash babe x*

I smiled and responded,

*to: cam bam <3

Sure thang x come over In an hour for a personal car wash? ;)*

He sent back blushing emojis and I decided to get ready.

I did my usual routine and put on my bikini, my shorts over the top and didn't put on any top. I'm wearing a swimming costume so it's alright.

I quickly slipped on my black heeled boots and wrote out a sign on a piece of card saying, "free car wash".

I ran downstairs, being careful not to catch my mum or dad's attention who were still sleeping.

I leaned against the wall next to my driveway and waited for cameron to arrive.

Five minutes later, I saw his car drive down my street and I quickly pulled out the sign, holding it up and waving it around along with my hips.

His eyes widened as he pulled into my driveway and hopped out the door.

"Well howdy young lady, I'm looking for a free car wash" he said in a Texan accent.

"Well you've come to the darn right place sir" I said In a Texan accent back.

I grabbed the hose and sprayed it with water.

Then I realised I have no idea how to clean a car.

Oops.

"Uh, cameron?" I asked, turning around to see him watching me.

"Yes m'lady"

"How do you wash a car?" I chuckled.

He started laughing and I joined in.

"I'll give you instructions as you go sweet cheeks" he said slapping my ass.

"Hey!" I screamed, swatting his hand away.

"Ok so first, get a bucket and fill it up with water"

So I did.

"Then put detergent in it"

So I did.

"Now get a sponge and wet it"

So I did.

"Now squeeze all the remaining water on your chest"

So I-.

Wait a second!

My mouth formed an 'O' shape as I chucked the sponge right at his face.

"What was that for!" he whined as he looked down at his wet t-shirt and wiped his eyes.

"Oh I dunno, take a guess" I said rolling my eyes.

I gabbed the sponge and walked to the front of the car, leaning over so cameron got a full view of my ass and started washing the cars bonnet - if that's what the front thingys called -

I felt Cameron walk behind me and grab my hips, his body was pressed up against mine and his head was In the crook of my neck.

I instantly froze as he whispered in my ear, "your not doing it right".

He grabbed my hand and started washing in circular motions around the car as his hot breath was on my neck.

He started to kiss my neck which made me freeze but soon relax as he reached my sweet spot.

He turned me around and grabbed my thighs, lifting me onto the car bonnet and not loosing one chance to leave my lips.

I put my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers to his hair.

We were interrupted by a wolf whistle which caused both our heads to whip around so fast I'm surprised we didn't get whiplashed.

There were three boys smirking at us.

They all walked over to me and stood in front of me, I was still sitting on the bonnet.

"Hi?" I smiled slightly.

One of them looked at me up and down and smirked.

What was he up too?

"Hey sweetie" he smiled, gently tracing his fingers up my leg.

I swatted his hand away and hopped of the car.

"bye guys" I said glaring at him.

"Yeah I think you should leave" cameron said angrily.

Did he know them?

"No where fine" he smirked.

Ugh! I just wanted to wiped that smirk of his face!

"Fine, only if you don't mind watching me wash his car" I smirked.

I walked over to the car, pouring the wet sponge water all down my chest while I tilted my head back, biting my lip and resting my back on the car.

Well cameron did tell me to do it right?

Hehe.

I swear I saw something poking out of Cameron's pants when I looked at him.

Ew.

"Ok, that's enough" he said grabbing the sponge out of my hand and waving bye to the guys.

"No man, we'll be glad to stay and watch" john smirked.

"No you won't" cameron said stepping forward, his knuckles turning white from clenching them so hard together.

"Yes, we will" Jared said stepping forward as well.

"Stop it guys" I said but they ignored me.

"You don't control her" Jared spoke.

"I'm not controlling her, I'm telling you to piss of"

I guess he had a point.

"We are staying and watching your hot, slut of a girlfriend, clean your god damn car"

Ok that was harsh.

And girlfriend?

Cameron then threw a hard punch to his nose which made him fall to the ground and the two other boys rush to his side

"This isn't over Dallas"

"I'll see you at the finals Jared" cameron spat.

Finals for football?

He scurried up and they walked away quickly.

I decided to ask cameron later about what happened between them too or if he knew him.

"I'm so sorry cameron! if I didn't do that stupid thing I wouldn't have caused any of that! I'm so stupid! plea-"

I was cut of by Cameron's soft lips on mine.

When he pulled away he smiled, "I would do anything for you Clara. Remember that"

I smiled and kissed his again, this time interrupted by my mum.

Oh my god.

That's so embarrassing!

"What are you two doing!" my mum yelled.

I gulped and came up with a lie.