Chapter 24: kidnapped

I walked towards Cameron's house with a hoping heart he was there.

I knocked three times and 5 seconds later, ms Dallas shows at the door.

"How can I help you?" she asked, her eyes were a little blood shot like she hasn't slept for a long time.

"Um, I was just wandering if you knew where Cameron was?"

"I wish I did sweetie. If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

"I'm Clara, his....girlfriend"

I don't know why I said it, or why it was necessary. But I guess if I said I was just his friend she wouldn't let me in.

"Oh, he never mentioned he had a girlfriend! come in" she said stepping out the way so I could enter there house.

I stepped inside and we walked down the hallway.

"Wait a second! I remember him talking a lot about you. So your the Clara girl" she smiled.

I blushed and nodded.

"Take a seat" she said motioning for me to sit on the couch.

"Coffee?" she asked.

"Yes please" I smiled and took a seat, I waited patiently until she came back in.

I took in all my surroundings, a normal living room with pictures of cameron and his sister as kids and family photos.

When she came in she had a tray with coffee and cups placed on top of it.

She handed me my coffee and we sat there in silence until she broke it.

"So what brings you here?"

"I was wondering if you knew were Cameron was, he hasn't been at school and he hasn't answered his phone" I said with concern in my voice.

"I've been asking the same question, I thought he was at a friends, but know I'm getting worried"

"Do you think it would be wrong to call the police?" I asked.

"I don't think there's any reason why that's wrong honey" she said grabbing the phone and dialling 911.

"Hello. I would like to call a report on a missing boy" she said into the phone.

She talked to the officer for a while, while I drank my coffee. She finally ended the call and looked at me.

"There coming to ask questions, to get a full confirmation he's missing" she said sighing.

Five minuets later the doorbell rang and we both went to answer it, it was two police officers.

They started asking me questions and suddenly all this came into reality, cameron could be missing.

"Do you know the last place he was?" she asked, pulling me out of my day dream.

"Well on valentines day night he slept over mine, then the next day he left a note for me and said he was at my friend Amanda's house, and I haven't seen him since" I responded.

"So the last place he was, was at Amanda's house?" she confirmed.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure"

The police asked me a lot more questions, and decided to go to Amanda's house since that was the last place he was.

I remember when she put her number in my phone she also put her address, I sighed in relief because if It wasn't there I would have no bloody idea were she lived.

Ms. Dallas and I got in the police car with the two police officers and headed to 57 Hastings street, were Amanda lives.

To be honest I don't think he would be there because I know he doesn't like her, I've never known why.