They meet.

I hummed to myself as I got ready for Cameron and I's date. Hazel sat on my bed as she read a magazine.

"Why Channing Tatum. Why? Why do you have to be so hot?" Hazel said as she looked at a poster of Channing Tatum in the magazine.

"Channing Tatum's mine!" I yelled as I ripped the magazine from her hand.

She got up and jumped on my back trying to reach for the magazine. "he's mine!" she yelled.

"Too bad were already married!" I yelled and spun around expecting her to fly off.

But she held on and ripped the magazine out of my hands. I fell over by the weight of her on my back and she fell down with me. We both started cracking up uncontrollably on the floor.

"Channing, you cause dramas" I sighed.

"Big dramas" hazel continued.

*ding dong*

I jumped up and frantically put on some perfume and grabbed my purse.

"Bye hazel. see you tomorrow. Love you." I yelled running down the stairs.

I opened the door to a handsome boy in a handsome tuxedo.

"Well hello mr.Dallas" I said in a posh English accent.

"How do you do on this fine, fine evening" he said said kissing my hand.

I smiled and lent in to kiss him. He smiled then pulled away.

*at the restaurant*

"This is pretty fancy cam" I said as we waited to be seated.

It was pouring outside with rain and we had to sprint here from the car to avoid getting wet. That wasn't easy in these heels.

We sat down and ordered two cokes.

"So how's life Clara" cam said.

"It's pretty good" I lied. it wasn't so good.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" he said interlocking our hands over the table.

I smiled and lent in to kiss him.

"Clara?" I heard a too familiar sexy voice from behind me.

No.

It's not him.

It can't be.

I turned around and sure enough.

A tall boy with silky black hair, crystal blue eyes and an extremely fit body was standing right there.

Holding a motorbike helmet in one hand and his heart in the other.

"What the hell do you think your doing with my girlfriend!" he yelled as he threw his helmet on the floor, stanching up to cameron.

Cameron stood up and spoke,

"What do you mean your girlfriend!" he pushed hunter.

By now the while restaurant had there full attention on the scene as I stood there like a baby.

"I mean my girlfriend motherfucker" he said throwing a punch to Cameron's face.

"Boys stop!" I yelled standing in between them.

"Clara move" cameron pushed me out the way as he threw a punch to hunters stomach.

He didn't flinch as he kneed cameron in the - boy area - and then punched him straight in the chin.

Cameron fell to the floor as Hunter said, "given up already have we?"

"Never" cameron said standing up and standing guard.

I figured there was nothing I could do. I slid down the wall and covered my ears as I dug my head into my lap.

"Wait" I heard a muffled cameron say.

"Why are we fighting. who are you?"

"I'm Clara's girlfriend" hunter spat.

"No I'm Clara's girlfriend"

"Care to explain Clara?" hunter said.

"Um..uh...well"

"You know what don't bother. I'm done. I'm done from whatever this is. whatever's going on I'm sure i don't want to hear it." cameron said as he stormed out the door.

"And you know what the best thing is. I got this all on film" I heard a whiny, annoying, girly, awfully familiar voice.

"Brittany?" I said as I stood up.

"Yes hunny. it's me"

I probably looked like a mess, makeup running down my face and my hair a mess.

I looked back at hunter and he looked me dead in the eyes and said,

"Why?"

He walked away as I stood there dumb founded as to what happen.

What did just happen?

Oh yeah my two "boyfriends" just met, and it went perfectly!

.....I wish.

Sorry if this was a bad chapter. But I'm not into writing anymore. I just don't do it so I thought i'd do this for you. It's not the end of the story, but I won't be writing the end for a little while. I'm really sorry.

Anyways bye guys :( x