Chapter 21: Hunters mum

*clara's pov*

I woke up and was in a random bed.

I started to freak out, I jumped out of the bed and looked around the room frantically.

I found hunter sleeping on the floor, shirtless. If I may add.

He was lying on his stomach and his back muscles were popping out.

So this must be his room. It had blue walls, a bed, a desk, a cupboard and a bathroom joint to it, pretty simple.

I walked over to him and jumped on his back so my legs were over his hips.

"Wake up hunter!" I yelled in his ear.

"What? who? oh, it's you. Couldn't you of just said, hunter wake up? or something that doesn't involve yelling in my ear?" he said in his sexy, raspy morning voice.

"Well I could have, but I didn't" I smirked.

I got of him and checked my phone.

"Wanna spend the day together babe?" he asked.

I don't know why but when he called me babe it sent shivers down my spine, I liked it.

"Sure" I simply responded.

I texted cameron that I was spending the day with hunter but I got no response, usually he responds straight away.

Oh well.

"So what do you wanna do all day" I said trying my hardest not to stare at his extremely toned body as he stretched.

"We could go to the beach then just stay in and watch movies or something?"

"Sounds good"

I noticed I was only wearing an oversized baseball tee (well at least it was oversized on me), and underwear.

Does that mean hunter undressed me?

Now to think of it, I don't remember anything about last night.

"Hunter, what happened last night?" I asked.

"Uh, Nothing much, just a normal party"

"Then how come I can't remember what happened?"

"So do you wanna go now?" he said changing the subject.

I decided to let it go, it probably wasn't a big deal anyway.

"Sure, I just need to get my swimming costume from my house"

"Ok, we'll go there on the way to the beach"

"Okie dokie"

He got changed in his swimmers and we walked through his house to the death mobile.

His house wasn't too big or too small, it wasn't very clean.

"dont you think i could meet your mum and dad?" i aksed him.

"uh, only mum, step mum"

"oh, im sorry hunter, i completly forgot" i said and hugged him.

"its fine"

We walked to his death mobile and he handed me a helmet, i put it on and we drove to my house.

"i won't be long" i said as i ran into the house and into my room.

i put on my floral bikini and my beach dress over the top, i got my beach bag and put in all the beach essentials, finally, i put on my sandals and ran out the door.

"im back" i said puffing.

We drove to the beach and walked down the sand, hand in hand.

Hunter got countless amounts of stares from girls and i got a few stares from boys.