Chapter 14; Day 1.1

Ford was walking through the back ways of town, avoiding any public place. He felt like he didn't have to. Many people were inside. He wondered why. He did see the familiar cop car doing more frequent drives through the main part of town. 'Could something have happened.' He thought to himself. He quickened his pace to one of his hideouts. When he entered it he quickly gathered the information he had obtained stuffed it into bag. A reached for a remote and switched on the tv. The tv was small and had definitely seen better days. It fit in well with the surroundings. A small cluttered office covered with dust and trash with a small singular fluorescent light bulb shining down. He watched the program with hate and anger. He didn't know these people personally but he still knew them. Especially Fiddleford's son. He needed to meet his friend and see how he was doing. He also wanted to check on his brother, he knew he liked Susan and now she was gone.

He must hurry, but how could this have happened. He recalled the deal he made from Slenderman. He said he had three days to return all the information. He could do that but the place where he was to meet Slenderman again would take a day or so to get to. The realization hit him hard. This was very intentional, he needed to go to the meeting place and he needed to go immediately. He gathered things he could need for a day of hiking and possibly camping. Once he was completely stocked up he left with a panicked edge.

Dipper stood in the kitchen calming himself down recalling all the names. His sister was tore up about Gabe but not as much as she was over the diner owner. Stan was taking it okay but Dipper was still worried. The phone rang and he went up to it and answered it. Wendy voice filled his ear. "Hello..."

"Uh.. Hi, Wendy."

"Oh, hey Dipper.. Is Stan there?"

"Ya, but he is not talking right now."

"Did he see the news too?"

"Yes."

There was a long uncomfortable silence over the phone. The two teens didn't really know what to say to the other. The words were thought off but never spoken. "Tell the old man that I'm alive but not coming into work today."

"Ok, I will." He replied. After she hung up the phone he went to Stan to tell him. When he did Stan only nodded his head, not saying anything. After that Dipper went to phone Soos. His name wasn't displayed but the police were still in fear of finding bodies. The phone rang twice before the kind man answered. He sounded slightly shaken but his usually happy tone took over. "What's up, dude."

"A lot of stuff actually. I am pretty sure that the Shack is closing up for the day."

"Oh." Soos said as he got quiet, something unlike the happy man.

"Sorry." Dipper said before ending the call. He went back the room where Stan and Mabel sat. She held the pig close then continued to zone out into the floor. Dipper just stood and watched them. Mabel seemed to snap out of the sadness rather quickly and stood up.

"We need to do something!" She shouted suddenly.

"What? Mabel, no. We can't." Dipper said as he looked at his sister in the eyes.

"But we have to. They hurt our friends, they killed people we knew." She exclaimed loudly with a sad expression.

"No Mable. You have to listen to your brother this time. It's dangerous." Stan said sullenly.

"Really!" She said slightly infuriated. Stan nodded.

"How bad can this be compared to that demon that entered your mind and tried to conquer the world?! We stopped him didn't we!" She shouted again.

"But Bill did not kill us or anyone for that matter." Dipper replied.

"He tried to!!"

"And, what should we do. You heard the news. There could be multiple killers. Not to mention Bill did not kill us because we were too important!" Dipper finally shouted.

Mabel sighed and sat back down in defeat. Stan just sat and was quiet again. Dipper sighed too and leaned against a wall. "But..." Mabel started again. "What if we are important..."

A teenaged boy leaned against the wall of an old building as he lit a cigarette and took a puff from it. He had a his black ski mask pulled up over his mouth to allow him to perform such an action. Another boy his age with a different mask entered to alley as well. His was white with white feminine features. He watched and waited for his friend to finish off the cancer causing stick, though neither cared of cancer. When the boy was done he flicked it away and mushed it into the dirt. He fixed his mask and pulled the blood stained yellow hoodie back over his head.

The pair then left the alley and went into the direction of the forest. They needed to meet with the other psychotic killers to discuss of each murder committed the previous night. Not to mention receive further instructions from The Operator. Everyone would most likely be assigned another puny human to kill today. The boy with the bloody hoodie smirked under his mask but no one could tell.

All the inhabitants inside the mansion had been informed of the deal Slenderman made with that Stanford Pines. Each was given an important rule not to break and those who did would be punished by the faceless man himself, the pair were certain that no one broke it. Though some were angered by what Slenderman did and refused to join in others praised him and had a great couple of days planned. The best time they'll most likely have in a while.

"Masky!!!! Hoodie!!!!" Was heard that tore Hoodie from his thoughts. The pair sighed heavily and gave each other a look before searching for the cause of their annoyance. The boy with googles over his eyes waved happily as he stood beside Sally and Laughing Jack. The two missed the days it was just them but since the acceptance of the other Pastas with them it had been more eventful. Also these rare massacres were quiet fun when everyone pitched in. The now group of five made their way through the confusing forest and shared of what they did that night but having to repeat for the monster they lived with.

——— A/N: Hey, sorry for inconsistency in the updates. I do plan to end this quickly but how I've laid things out it'll be some chapters before it's completely finished. I added the video because it's amazing. Also I want to say thanks to everyone who has read this story so far and everyone who has voted. It means a lot and 700, close to 800, reads is pretty big for me, coming from someone who lives in a town with the population at 100.
–––
Anyway another thanks to all those people who love cringey crossovers and chose this one to read. I do recommend that you should read some of my other stories if you don't mind and have some time (ha, I rhymed). And if you've actually read this long and boring paragraph I've accidentally made then congrats to you. Comment if you did, and don't lie. Bye-bye!! ———