Fili's Bedtime Story

Narrator P.O.V ( written by my friend, Samantha)

That night, Fili was restless. He just couldn't get to sleep, after lots of tossing and turning his uncle Thorin came into his room.
'Can't sleep, Fili?' He asked.
'No uncle, I just can't get to sleep,' he complained. Thorin thought for a moment.
'Do you want me to tell you a story?'
'Yes, please uncle,' Fili smiled.

'Okay,' his uncle began,' once upon a time, in the greatest kingdom in Middle Earth, Erebor a prince ran around playing with his little sister and little brother. One day, they were playing in the city of Dale when a storm came. The Sky turned grey and fat drops of rain hit the ground. The elder of the three had told his siblings to be responsible and go back to the mountain but his younger brother, Ferin would not listen so the three kept playing in the storm.

The storm started to get serious and lightning began to strike. The little sister, Dis began to cry because she was so scared. The elder of the three picked up his sister and headed back with his brother to the mountain and their poor mother ran up and hugged them all. And from that day on, the little sister and little brother listened to their elders.'

By the time Thorin was done, his little nephew was fast asleep, with his mouth open wide.
'Good night, young one. You will make a good heir,' Thorin whispered and kissed the top of Fili's head.

When Thorin closed the door, Dis smiled.
'You were such a good older brother,' she started.
'Were?' Thorin asked.
'Stop it. You know what I mean,' Dis summarised. Thorin smirked.
'Sometimes, I wonder.'

(Don't forget to vote, leave a comment and follow. We are always putting out new stories and we would love it if you gave us some feedback!)