Fili holds his first sword

Narrator P.O.V (written by my friend, Samantha)

(A week later)

Today was a special day to Fili. Today, his uncle Thorin was going to teach him how to fight with a wooden sword. He was a bit upset that Kili couldn't come with him but his uncle had told him that Kili was too little. Fili sat on a bench in the weaponry hall, waiting very impatiently for his uncle who was finishing talking to the lord of the blue mountains. A dwarf with a long brown beard came up to him, the dwarf had scars on his face and looked a bit scary.
'Hello lad, what are you doing down here all by yourself?' The dwarf asked.
'Who are you?' Fili whispered very nervously. The dwarf could see the fear in Fili's eyes.
'Oh, i'm Balin,' he smiled.
'I'm Fili,' Fili muttered.
'Fili! Oh are you Thorin's nephew,' Balin asked.
'Yes, my uncle is called Thorin,' Fili replied still a bit nervous.
'What would the nephew of a prince be doing in the dark, noisy not to mention dirty weaponry hall,' Balin laughed.
'I am waiting for my uncle. He's going to teach me how to FIGHT,' Fili squealed.
'Really, he's a very good warrior, that uncle of yours. Speaking of the devil,' Balin muttered.
'Balin, it's good to see you,' Thorin greeted,' I see you have met Fili.'
'Yes I have,' and then Balin noticed something bothering Thorin and asked,' what's wrong Thorin?'
'We were only supposed to be in the blue mountains to recover from the battle of the Moria. But know we have to find work in the towns of men in Fornost. The Erebor dwarves must leave tomorrow,' Thorin explained. Little Fili had no idea what they were talking about.
'I guess the blue mountain dwarves can't provide enough food for all of us,' Balin sighed,' I will arrange the people to get ready for leaving tomorrow.'
Thorin nodded and then Balin left.
'Are we moving, uncle,' Fili innocently asked.
'Yes,' his uncle replied,' but now we have some sword fighting to do.'
Fili smiled and Thorin handed him a wooden sword.

'Now listen to me, Fili. You have to keep focused on the my blade and your blade. Don't think about anything else. Okay,' Thorin told Fili.
'Okay.'
'In a fight you need to defend and attack. A thrust is when you aim for your opponents chest, an over head blow is when you attack your opponent's head or shoulder, an underhand blow is when you stab them in the stomach. And a parry is when you block you opponents sword with your sword,' Thorin told him. Fili nodded.
'Let's have a try,' Thorin added.
Fili tried to thrust his sword at Thorin but Thorin dodged the blade and swung at Fili, not powerful enough to do any harm. Fili raised his wooden sword and parried the blow. And by the end Fili was huffing and puffing. He was asleep by the time Thorin carried him to his quarters.