Kili's First Bow

Narrator P.O.V (written by Madi!)

Thorin was looking after both of his nephews when Dwalin came to visit. He brought a present each for the boys.
'Dwalin,' Thorin greeted him at the door, 'Thank you for coming at such short notice.'
'Yes, I know that little dwarves are hard to keep an eye on, especially the boys.' Dwalin grunted. Thorin lead Dwalin to Fili and Kili's room.
'Fili!' Kili screamed, 'Stop! I'm going to tell Uncle Dorin!' Fili was about to pour a bucket of water over Thorin's head when he would enter the room.
Thorin opened the door expecting to see his two nephews jumping around on their beds screaming and playing around.
Instead, he was greeted by a bucket of icy cold water.
'FIIIIIILIIIIIIIII!' He shouted. Dwalin chuckled uncontrollably, Fili screamed and Kili giggled madly.
'Ahahahahahahah Uncle Dorin.' Kili said, pointing at his cold and wet uncle.
'Thorin, your boys are hilarious!' Dwalin shouted. Thorin stood there, anger boiling inside him. Everyone fell silent and stared at Thorin. Kili pointed at Fili.
'He did it.' Throrin chased Fili around the room, with Fili excessively screaming. He grabbed his nephew and tossed him up into the air.
'You little monster!' He joked. Fili giggled and smiled.

Later when Thorin and Dwalin were sitting at the table together, Fili started dragging Kili around by his legs.
'Fili!' He screamed whilst giggling hysterically, 'Faster!' Fili started running around with Kili trailing behind him.
'He's been dragging him around like that for the past week.' Thorin complained.
'It's cute.' Dwalin said while watching the kids, giggling in his mind. 'I've got a present each for your boys.'
'Ok.' Thorin smiled. 'Boys!' He shouted. Fili and Kili kept on playing. 'Fili and Kili! Come here for I will hang you by your toes over the lake!' They suddenly payed attention and ran over to their uncle and lined up like soldiers.
'Dwalin has a present for you two because you have been so well behaved.' Thorin said kindly.
'Oooh! Yay!' They chanted. Dwalin pulled out a tiny little thirty centimetre bow and three little arrows from his bag and handed them to Kili.
'Wow! Thank you Dwalin.' Thorin stared in shock at the little weapons, his little boys weren't ready for real ones! Dwail ignored him and got two little blunt daggers and handed them to Fili.
'Thank you Dwalin!' He screamed.
'Now how about we make you boys a target and a dummy?' He chuckled.
'Why did you do that?' Thorin whispered to Dwalin. 'You know how young they are!'
'Its fine, I started hacking apart training dummies before I was there age.' He joked.
'I will kick you up the jacksie if they destroy something or hurt someone.' Dwalin sat back and scoffed.

An hour later there was a small little makeshift target for Kili and a baby dwarf sized training dummy for Fili. Dwalin was behind Fili holding his little arms and showing him how to hold his knives and which directions to strike. Thorin was showing the little Kili how to nock an arrow and to keep the fletching ON THE OUTSIDE.
'Dorin, Dorin, look.' Thorin didn't even get time to turn around when a little arrow found its way into his butt cheek!
'Agh! Dwalin! I'm going to kill you!' He boomed while holding his bum. Kili giggled as if seeing his big tough uncle fall onto the ground whimpering in pain, clutching his buttocks with an arrow sticking out of it, was the most hilarious thing he had ever seen.

Dwalin ended up unharmed, Dis mended Thorin's backside and he couldn't sit down properly for a week!

-Hello reader(s) I hope you like my first Fili and Kili story. I have been waiting for a while to publish it and I am really excited to get your feedback! Thank you sooooooo much, you are all amazing, don't forget to comment (which means you really care and we count for ten votes) and vote!