The Town Fornest

Narrator P.OV (written by my friend, Samantha)

(A week later)

When the dwarves reached to small town of Fornest, they were tired and dirty. The male dwarves helped the females and the young children, who were struggling to survive in the cold harsh conditions.

As soon as the townspeople saw the dwarves they told the master of the town. And when the master saw the dwarves he greeted them positively.
'Hello, master dwarves, how can I help you,' he bellowed.
'We have come for work and housing,' Thorin told him.
'Why should I let you work?' He questioned.
'We are from Erebor and have great talents in forging and fighting,' Thorin explained,' we will protect your town from orcs and work hard to make you richer.'
The master smiled and nodded.

The dwarves were given work but no housing, so they improvised, and in their spare time they built wooden houses.

Thorin, Dis and the two boys shared one large wooden house. The house had three bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room and a small deck. Thorin had one bedroom to himself, Dis had another bedroom and Fili and Kili shared the other bedroom.

Thorin began work at one of the forges, and worked hard every day to make enough income to care for his sister and his nephews. When he would cone home, he was covered in sweat and his hands were sore and red. Dis got a bath ready for him and made dinner, even though Thorin was tired, he would answer Fili's questions.

'Uncle Forin...mummy,' Kili mumbled at dinner time. Dis gasped for it was Kili second and third words. Thorin smiled at the youngster. Fili smiled too and gave his little brother a big goofy hug.
'Good job Kili,' he added.

After dinner, Thorin came to tuck his nephews into bed. Kili was already asleep but Fili was awake. Thorin gently hummed the song of the lonely mountain and Fili's brown eyes were questioning.

'Uncle,' he began slowly. As if he was nervous.
'Yes Fili. What is it?
'What happened to my grandfather?' Fili innocently asked snuggling into his blanket.
Thorin gulped.

Authors Note: I would like to thank everyone who has read, votes and commented on this book. It really means a lot to me. I will write another chapter as soon as I can and then Madi who owns this account will add a chapter. I was also wondering if you could read the other stories by me and my friend?

-I thank you all for sticking with us for waiting for the chapters, I really appreciate it!
Madi