Thorin gets Drunk Part 2

(Narrator's P.O.V) Written by Sam

'THORIN, SON OF THRAIN, SON OF THROR. WHAT ON AÜLE ARE YOU DOING LAYING ON THE DOORSTEP?' Dis' voice rang throughout the town. Thorin was spread out on the door step, either dead or asleep. That was soon solved when Dis poured a bucket of freezing water onto his face. He wobbled up swearing harshly.

'Watch your tongue mister, Fili and Kili are in the house!' Dis shouted. Thorin stopped and looked up at his sister. What he wasn't expecting was her hand flying through the air and slapping him from north to south.

~~~~~

(Meanwhile)

'Fili, why did mummy just slap uncle Thorin?' Kili innocently asked. They were crouched down, watching Dis and Thorin through the window.

'I think it's because uncle Thorin was asleep on the door step,' Fili whispered,' and then some naughty words came out of his mouth.'

'Naught words?'

'Yes, bad words.'

'Like...wee and poo,' Kili whispered making sure no one could here him except his brother. Fili smirked.

'Yes, Kili. Those are bad words,' he mocked jokingly. Kili didn't understand his brother but he let it go.

'Poor uncle, now he has a red face,' Kili commented.

'I think it's going to bruise,' Fili added.

'Really?'

'Yes.'

~~~~~

(Meanwhile)

'What was that for?' Thorin roared.

'How dare you not come home, I was so worried,' Dis replied tears forming,' promise you won't leave me. Please Thorin, I can't lose you too.'

Thorin's tone relaxed and he hugged his sister. She had suffered so much, lost her love and her family.

'I promise, I will never leave you.'

She cried into his vest that smelt of alcohol. He patted her on the back gently.

~~~~~

(Meanwhile)

'Fili,' Kili confesed,' I don't get it. Why did mummy slap uncle and then hug him crying? Was she sorry for hitting him?'

'I'm not sure,' Fili replied.

'But you must know, you're o-old-olda-o,' Kili struggled.

'Older.'

'Yes, you're older than me.'

'I don't know everything...,' Fili exclaimed.

'Well you should.'

'Why?'

'Because mummy had you first!' Kili crossed his arms,' and that means that you're smarter then me.'

Fili giggled at his tone before patting him on his head.

'Come on brother, let's play a game.'

- Thanks for reading :)

Will start the next chapter

What do you guys think of having baby Mili in this story?