Fili and Kili Go to the Lake

Narrator P.o.v (Written by me/MadiB79)

It had been some weeks after Thorin told Fili what had happened to his grandfather. The little dwarves were getting restless and craved for an adventure with their uncle.
'Uncle Dorin!' Kili cried, 'I wanna go on an adventure! I bored.' He complained hanging his head down covering his face with his messy hair.
'Kili, go brush your hair.' He gestured for the little dwarf to go away, he was reading the town newsletter. Kili, being the typical stubborn dwarf, refused.
'Kili,' Thorin growled. 'I told you to go brush your hair.' He sighed. Not looking away from the paper.
'I don't want to.' He protested, with a childish smile.
'Dis!' Thorin called, lazily looking up from the paper. 'Get Kili to brush his hair.'
'Why can't you do it yourself!' Dis called from the other end of the house.
'Because he doesn't listen to me, also your his mother.' He shouted so Dis could hear him.
'I will never brush my hair!' Kili screamed to both of them and ran out the door in crazy little giggles. Fili went out to go look for his brother. It didn't take him long by following the sound of the laughing.
'Kili?' Fili called, when he came to see his little brother hanging upside down from a tree.
'You know uncle is going to flip is he sees you doing that.' Fili smirked.
'Yup.' Kili giggled back at his big brother. 'He'll see me and say, Kili get down from there! That's what those silly elves do! Soon you'll be just like one because if you don't brush your hair, and you won't grow a beard!' Kili grumbled in a deep voice.
'And no nephew of mine is going to be beardless!' Fili grumbled, attempting to suppress his laughter and dropped to the ground and laughed like a hyena. Kili also thought it was funny and fell of the tree.
The two little dwarves laughed histerically and rolled around.
'FIIIIILLLIIIII! KIIIIILLLLIIIII!' Thorin boomed, hoping the boys would hear him. 'COME BACK!' He tried to sound nice. The little dwarves stopped their giggle fest and ran back to the house.
'Yes, uncle Dorin?' Kili asked.
'I'll make a deal with you.' He smirked
'Go on.' Kili copied his uncles face.
'If you brush your hair, I will take you two to the lake.' He folded his arms victoriously as Kili agreed.
***
After Kili brushed his matted hair, Dis packed a picnic lunch and Thorin found some fishing gear. So within half an hour, they were ready to go.
They travelled to the stream and followed it down towards the lake. They trudged along for some time.
'Uncle Dorin?' Kili asked pulling on Thorin's sleeve, 'How much longer?' Thorin sighed.
'Kili, we have been walking for five minutes, it's not that long.' He shook Kili off his sleeve. 'Back in my day, after we lost Erebor, I had to walk for weeks. And that's not even the end of it. Some days I even had to...' Kili didn't bother listening to Thorin's story. He had heard it about million times. He looked over to Fili who rolled his eyes, huffed and moved along.
Kili pretended he was listening until they got to the lake. It seemed like hours until Thorin finished his story.
The family finally arrived at the lake and set down their picnic and gear under a tree. Dis unpacked the food and rug, while Thorin unpacked some fishing gear.
The boys, well, they were very excited and immediately stripped and jumped into the water.
'Fili and Kili, I never said you would be able to swim in there.' Dis called. 'There are leeches!'
The boys suddenly looked up at their mother and ran out of the water, screaming their heads off.
'Leeches!' Kili screamed.
'They're going to eat us!' Fili yelped.
Both boys ran back to their mother.
'Mumma, are there really leeches is there?' Fili looked up, showing his big eyes.
'No, I was just trying to teach you a lesson, you should ask me if you can swim there before you go in.' Fili and Kili both felt bad for being naughty, but they then forgot that feeling when they ran into the water for a second time.
Thorin and Dis had a while to chat when Fili and Kili said they would make a sandcastle on the muddy shore.
'So, do you want to go fishing with me after?' Thorin asked.
'No.' Dis sighed. 'How about you take the boys, they'll probably enjoy it.'
'Ok.' The two siblings laid down and watched the clouds.
'Remember when we used to do this?' Thorin asked.
'Yes. You would chase me around trying to brush my hair, then you would get me to lie on the ground and watch the sky. Then somehow, my hair was plaited.' Dis giggled.
'I used to tell you stories to distract you.' Thorin smiled.
Dis and Thorin were interrupted by a scream.
'Kili! Dis screeched as she ran to Kili's aid.
'Mummy!' Kili screeched.
'Mummy's coming.' Dis yelled back as she clumsily jogged towards Fili and Kili.
'Mummy! Fili put boobies on me! Get them off.' Dis stopped and saw that Fili had buried Kili under a sand shape and made it into a lady. Kili's head was sticking out so it looked like he was a lady.
Dis came closer and saw everything.
'Mummy, I don't want the boobies there, tell Fili to take them off.' Kili sobbed.
Dis couldn't contain herself and burst into a laughing fit and snorted uncontrollably. When Thorin arrived, he also couldn't help himself. Fili joined in.
'If only we could get a drawing or painting of this.' Dis managed between her laughing.
Kili managed to get his hands out from under the sand and decided to do something... Smutty...
He felt around and everyone roared with laughter.
'This is the best day ever!' Fili cheered.

-I hope you like the story.
Stay awesome and vote and comment!
Love you all!
MadiB79