Fili meets Mili

(Narrator's P.O.V) written by Sam

Fili woke up with a dry mouth, and looked up to see his uncle asleep by his side. He quietly hopped out of bed, and winced as he pulled his stitches. His woulds began to bleed a little bit he continued on his way home.

Once he reached his house, he knocked on the big wooden door. It opened and a very shocked little Kili stood there.
'Fili!' He exclaimed and hugged his older brother.
'Kili,' he greeted back and then asked,' where's mummy?'
'In the dinning room,' Kili explained,' Fili, mummy had another baby.'
Fili frowned. He didn't know exactly how a baby was made but he knew there needed to be a daddy. It didn't make sense, he was very confused.
'Her name is Mili,' Kili chirped.
'Kili is she real or a doll?' Fili asked.
'She cries and cries all day,' Kili complained. Fili raised an eyebrow and Kili giggled.

Fili and Kili walked into the dinning room and when Dis saw Fili she gasped and hugged him.
'Fili, where is your uncle Thorin, he was supposed to be watching over you.'
'He was asleep, so I walked home,' Fili shrugged.
'Okay,' Dis smiled,' Fili meet your new sister Mili.'

Fili looked at the small bundle in Dis' arms. He realised that the baby was real, not just a doll.
'But how...?' He began.
'I will talk to you later Fili,' Dis interrupted,' would you like to hold her?'
'Sure,' Fili smiled and held his new little sister. She was adorable and had very fine hair and big googly eyes. Fili remembered when Kili was a baby, even though his memories were vivid.

Abruptly, Thorin bursted through the door, puffing. He calmed down once he saw Fili.
'Fili don't do that. I woke up and you had disappeared. I though someone had taken you!' Thorin shouted and then in a more quieter tone,' I thought I nearly lost you again.'
Fili gave Mili to his mother and ran and hugged his uncle. Thorin picked him up and Fili nuzzled his head onto Thorin's fur coat.
'Oh my darling nephew, I thought that I was going to lose you,' he cried,' you were so brave. You are a Durin.'
'Thanks uncle,' Fili replied smiling,' but I was just saving Troy, I wasn't brave at all, I was terrified.'
'I thought you very heroic,' Thorin chuckled.
'Oh...thank you,' Fili replied stunned,' you have to teach me some more battle moves.'
'Yes, I do.' Thorin put Fili down and picked up his new niece and smiled at her innocent face.

-Aw! So adorable! Vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed!