The next day

Narrator P.O.V (written by my friend, Samantha)

The dwarves of Erebor left in the morning for Fornost, the Dwarves of the Blue mountains had given them supplies, it was the least they could do. Fili sat on Thorin's shoulders and began to play with Thorin's hair. Thorin cringed as Fili began a braid but it ended up as a knot. Two year old Kili slept peacefully in his mothers arms, lips slightly parted. A small line of saliva dribbled down his chin and onto his mothers arm. Dis smiled at her two year old son and then looked ahead at her brother and her older son.

'Fili, you are messing up my hair,' Thorin complained.
'Sorry, uncle. I'm just trying to make your hair look pretty,' Fili innocently replied. Thorin rolled his eyes in defeat.
'Uncle, will you be able to teach me how to fight with a real sword,' Fili asked.
'As soon as your mother allows it,' Thorin replied.
'But she won't allow it until I'm like one hundred years old,' Fili dramatised.
Thorin smiled at his nephew,' I'm sure she will allow you to hold a sword soon.' Fili expression of happiness changed to seriousness.
'What happened to my father?'Fili asked.

Thorin spoke carefully,' Fili, he was killed in battle, but he loved you and your mum very much.'
'What about Kili, didn't he love him?'
'He loved Kili too but you see he died without knowing that your mother was pregnant,' Thorin told the seven year old.
'Where did he go?'
'He went to the hall of my fathers, he is always watching over you, your brother and your mother,' Thorin smiled slightly as he told him. Fili nodded and started trying to make another braid in Thorin's hair.
'Oh no, not again,' Thorin sighed as his nephew began pulling his hair in different directions and making another knot.

Meanwhile Balin and Dwalin were walking together.
'Thorin's began to smile, it's the first time he has since Erebor was lost,' Balin told his brother.
'Fili will make a good warrior and Kili will be good too, I would like to teach him how to hold an axe,' Dwalin laughed.
'Dwalin, Kili is two. Were you holding an axe at two?' Balin asked and Dwalin raised an eyebrow.
'I came out with an axe in my hand, Bifur came out with an axe in his head,' Dwalin protested. Balin rolled his eyes and sighed in defeat.

If you want more, make sure you comment and follow us.
Also, hit that vote button to see if its still working!
We hope you enjoy