Thorin gets Drunk Part 1

(Narrator's P.O.V) written by Sam

It was a cold night and Thorin had gone to the town bar with Dwalin. Fili, Kili, Mili and Dis had stayed home, huddling near the fireplace. Mili was asleep, Dis was cuddling her and Kili was trying very hard to do Fili's hair.
'Ow,' Fili muttered as Kili pulled his hair together. He gritted his teeth as his young brother tried to do his hair. Little Kili was focusing on his brother's hair and pulling it in all directions trying to braid it. At that moment it looked like a huge mattered tangle but Kili wasn't giving up.

~~~~~

(Meanwhile)

'Want to have a drinking contest?' Dwalin asked handing Thorin another ale,' I know I would win but what do you say?'
'You wouldn't win,' Thorin protested.
'Really?' Dwalin raised an eyebrow.
'Fine, but if helplessly drunk, i'm blaming you. Agreed?'
'Agreed,' Dwalin smiled,' on the count of three...one...two.'
They both began furiously drinking, ale dripped down their beards. Dwalin finished one cup of ale and grabbed another, with Thorin copying soon after.

~~~~~

(Meanwhile)

'Mummy,' Kili muttered, making Dis look at him,' where's uncle Thorin?'
Dis sighed,' he's out at a bar with Dwalin.'
'Really?' He asked in a cute voice,' he's out with Mr Dwalin.'
'Kili, why do you call Dwalin, Mr Dwalin?' Fili asked gritting his teeth as Kili pulled his hair again.
'Because that's his name,' Kili stubbonly replied.
'No, it's not. His name is Dwalin,' Fili pointed out.
'Mr Dwalin!' Kili sang,' Mr Dwalin, Mr Dwalin, Mr Dwalin, Mr Dwa-'
He was cut off by his mother,' Kili enough don't stir your brother, you will wake the baby up.'
Kili sighed and Fili giggled quietly, loud enough for Kili to hear and start steaming with anger.
'That wasn't very nice, Fili,' she shock her head,' not very nice at all.'
'Sorry, mother,' he replied solembly.

~~~~~

(Meanwhile)

Thorin leaned towards the bench and Dwalin stopped him falling, the ale he was holding dropped and splashed onto the ground.
'Thorin, are you okay?' He asked.
'I...think...I dra..nk too...much,' he slurred.
'By the looks of it, you did,' Dwalin muttered. Thorin leaned on him as they walked out of the bar.
'I...want...to...be...ki...ng,' he slurred.
'Slow down your majesty, you haven't reclaimed Erebor yet,' Dwalin laughed.
'Let's...re...claim Erebor..,' he slurred looking drunkly at Dwalin.
'Maybe one day,' Dwalin smiled,' let's get you home.'

They walked towards Thorin's house and when they were near Thorin looked at Dwalin,' i'll be...fine, thanks...for tonight.'
Dwalin tried to protest but it was no use, Thorin stumbled on home and Dwalin shock his head, Dis was not going to be pleased in the morning.

~I will try and upload part 2 as soon as I can. Hope you enjoyed this chapter: Sam :)