Preference #1 Who you are related to and what you are

Damon: It was no secret that your family wasn't very liked in Mystic Falls, I mean they are the big bad originals and you are the big bad hybrids twin. You are the second hybrid.

Stefan: Your family was one of the founding families so everyone in Mystic Falls treated you very kindly. I mean you are a Lockwood, but you are also a werewolf.

Elijah: You were just a normal girl human girl that was until your sister Caroline got turned into a vampire by Katherine Pierce and she ended up turning you to and now you and your sister are both vampires.

Klaus: Your brothers are pretty well like in the town of mystic falls, but no one really understand you. You don't understand why you are a  Salvatore just like them and a vampire so why do you feel like an outsider.

Kol: You are apart of one of the most powerful witch bloodlines, you are a Bennett witch. You and your sister Bonnie are used by everyone for your magic but you don't always mind you love being a witch.

Jeremy: You and your brother were pretty much the only human ones left in Mystic Falls. That's kind of what everyone thought of when they thought of the Donavan's was human. Maybe that was the allure for Jeremy was that you kind of kept him sane and grounded in the super natural world, and you didn't mind being his anchor.