Imagine Stefan #4

Imagine Stefans reaction when your ex/baby daddy comes to pick up your daughter:

Y/D/N = your daughters name

Y/E/N= your exes name 

Stefan’s POV:

“But does he have to come over here?” I asked Y/N a little whiny,

“I told you my love he has to come over here to pick up Y/D/N” she responds putting Y/D/N’s teddy bear into her backpack.

“Yeah but why does she have to go?” she looks at me smiling and rolling her eyes

“Because she is his daughter too and they need to spend time together” she walks up to me wrapping her arms around my neck and looking into my eyes, “what is this about?” I sigh “I just don’t like that guy, and this is this is my first time meeting him”

“Sweetie what are you talking about? You have met him multiple times” she says looking at me like I’m crazy

 “I mean this is my first time meeting him as your boyfriend.” 

She smiles brightly at me 

“everything is gonna be just fine stop stressing” she kisses me softly just as I begin to return it we are interrupted by the doorbell, I groan and she giggles, before giving me one last peck and walking to the door.

Y/D/N beats her to it though as we hear her running down the stairs yelling, 

“I got it mom! I got it Steffy!” we both smile at each other as we walk into the front room to see Y/D/N jumping into Y/E/N arms. 

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” Y/D/N yells peppering his face with kisses.

“Awwwww hello princess! I’ve missed you so much!!” he tells her, hugging her tightly.

“I missed you too daddy!” she tells him resting her head on his shoulder. Y/N walks up to him and says hello as he goes in and hugs her and kisses her cheek. 

“Hey Y/N you look beautiful as always” he tells her and she smiles up at him, as I stand off awkwardly when I see that his hand is resting on her hip. That is when I finally clear my throat to get their attention. 

“Oh! Y/E/N, you remember Stefan right?” she asks him as she walks over to me and grabs my hand, I pull her closer to me. 

“Oh yeah hey man what’s up?” he steps forward to shake my hand looking at mine and Y/N’s hands intertwined. 

“Hey how’s it going?” he just smiles at me and there’s an awkward silence before Y/N speaks up. 

“Okay!! Well all of Y/D/N’s stuff is in her backpack including her teddy, don’t let her eat too much sugar she gets weird, and make sure she goes to bed at a reasonable time and not too much television and…”

“Y/N Y/N...relax she is my daughter too ya know everything will be fine” Y/E/N smiles and laughs cutting off Y/N’s rant, she takes a deep breath and then squats down to Y/D/N’s level.

“Be good okay? And listen to your dad and call me if you need anything!” 

“Okay momma” Y/D/N responds, I can’t help but smile as they interlock pinkies and Y/N gives her a kiss on the cheek and they hug. Y/D/N then runs up and gives me a big hug.

“Bye Steffy I’ll miss you, take care of wiggles while I’m gone!” wiggles being her imaginary pet hippo. Y/N gives her one last hug.

“Everything will be fine” Y/E/N says, giving Y/N another kiss on the cheek and picking up Y/D/N as I hold in a growl. 

We watch from the door as they walk towards the car “No television that is too violent or scary she will be up all night!” Y/N shouts from the door.

“We got it momma!” Y/D/N shouts back, Y/N laughs and blows her a kiss as I wrap my arm around her waist. 

“Ugh!!” Y/N groans as she slams the door and walks inside to flop on the couch. I go and sit next to her and poke her cheek as she drops her head down on my shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” I ask as I kiss the top of her head.

“I don’t want her to go!” she responded in a whiny voice pouting like a child. I laugh “You are the one who said she needs to spend time with her dad” 

“Yeah well I changed my mind! I’m gonna call him” she gets up to go get her phone but I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her down to the couch.

“Stefan!!” she yells at me “Stop it! You should be on my side. I thought you said you didn’t like him! You didn’t want her to go either!” 

I sighed “Yes I did say that, I don’t like him but it’s not because he is a bad dad it’s because it is obvious he is still in love with you and how could he not be? He also gave you the one thing I will never be able to give you. I didn’t want Y/D/N to go because I like this little bubble we have you, me, and Y/D/N I like our family and I wanna keep it just this way.”

She looked at me with a spark in her eye, before she leaned in and kissed me, we broke apart after a moment and when we did she looked me in the eye and said “I love you Stefan Salvatore, you gave me more than I could ever have dreamed and wished for, and I love our little family too.” 

She pecked my nose and I picked her up off the couch bridal style, she giggled “Stefan Salvatore what are you doing?!” 

“I love Y/D/N but I have you all to myself this weekend no interruptions and I’m gonna take advantage of that!” she giggled again as I took her upstairs fully intending to have my time with her!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Leave requests, imagines, or whateva you want!

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!