Imagine Klaus #3

A/N....

So this is ANOTHER song imagine because I love to do these!

The song is A thousand years by Christina Perri.

In the beginning it is set back when the Mikaelsons were human.

Warning: Mentions of abuse

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

There he is Niklaus Mikaelson, everyone in the village wants him and why wouldn't they he is gorgeous, incredibly strong and charming, and the Mikaelson family has made a good name for themselves. A young girl in this village would be lucky to have anyone of the Mikaelson boys but there is just something special about Klaus. I am one of the many who has a bit of a crush on Niklaus but I am too nervous to say anything.

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I am wandering through the woods near the village, needing to be away from my home, no one ever comes to these woods so I believed I would be alone. That was until I neared the clearing and there Klaus was sitting on the ground leaning up against a tree. Even though he was looking down at the ground I could see the black eyed that was beginning to form and that blood on his face coming from a head wound and his broken lip. Everyone knew the cruelty his father showed towards him. I understood what he was feeling no one knew about the cruelty my father showed towards me. I didn't want him to be alone so I took a step forward his head shot up as he heard me. He looked at me not saying anything yet, I continued to walk towards him and then kneeled in front of him. "May I help?" he looked at me confused "why?" he said his voice breaking I didn't know what to say, so I just pulled down the shoulder of my dress so show him the large gash that was on my shoulder and bruise wrapped around my arm that was clearly a hand print. He looked at it for a second before I got nervous and quickly pulled my dress back up. He looked into my eyes "I could hear your father screaming at you throughout the village I never knew he did this" he said gesturing to my arm "It has been this way since my mother died" I said shrugging I then got to work doing my best to clean up his face

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

After that day Klaus and I spent more and more time together going to our private spot in the woods. Both of us holding each other up in the dark times and making everything just seem okay. It feels as though I have been waiting forever for him to come into my life. It feels that he was the missing piece that just made everything click into place.

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything, take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath, every hour has come to this

One step closer

I am in shock Esther that evil woman has turned her children along with me into monsters for her own selfish reasons. She has bound Klaus' werewolf side she has lied to him. She is a true monster. Nik is hurt I can see but I will never leave him, I won't let him go I am his and he is mine always and forever.

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

I'm standing here on the balcony of the Mikaelson home looking over the city of New Orleans after a thousand years I feel at peace I am truly happy I look down at the sparkling diamond on my left ring finger, and feel pure happiness. I am broken from my thoughts as I feel my husband wrap his arms around my waist and place a soft kiss on my neck.

"Now what is my beautiful wife doing out here all on her own"

Wife.

After five hundred years, I know I will never get tired of hearing him say that word of calling me his wife. "Waiting for her husband to come and join her and look out over their kingdom" I feel him smile against my neck and hum contently. "What did I ever do to deserve you?" I turn around in his arms and kiss him gently, "You didn't have to do anything I have loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more, and a thousand after that, and a thousand after, and a thousand after that, and a thousand after that..." he smiled and shut me up with a kiss.

And all along I believed, I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

We pulled apart after a minute or two and he looked me in the eyes and kissed my nose "if I have done anything right in the thousand years I have lived on this planet, choosing you was the best thing I have ever done" I smiled brightly at him, and then gestured to the crib sitting in our bedroom, "well I do believe she is the greatest thing either of us have ever done" he looked back into the room at our sleeping baby before turning back to me, "you are right about that one, what do you say we make a few more right decisions and make another one just as perfect as her" he raised his eyebrow at me as I gently slapped his chest and "Niklaus Mikaelson!" he just smiled before picking me up and caring me into our bedroom while I giggled. We spent the rest of the night working on making another baby. As we were falling asleep in each others arms he kissed my forehead and whispered "I always knew I would find you, your heart is mine, and mine is yours, for a thousand years." I smiled and tilted my head up kissing his jaw before falling asleep in the arms of the man I loved more than anything.

THE MOTHER FUCKING FEELS YOU GUYS!!! Excuse my language but I LOVEDDDD writing this one it's just so cute!!!! I've got a big soft spot for Klaus!

Leave requests, imagines, or whateva you want.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!