Preference #21 He asks you on a date

Damon:

Damon's POV:

I walked into the grille, it was pretty late, but I didn't care Stefan and Elena were irritating me at the house; so I decided I needed a drink and some entertainment.

As I walked in I looked around and didn't see anything that interesting it was late so not a lot of people were here, but then my eye caught something that sparked my interest immediately.

Y/N was standing over at the pool table unfortunately she was playing pool with her brother Klaus but still, just seeing her lifted my spirits a bit.

I decided to take my chances and walk over towards her, I knew Klaus wouldn't like me coming over and not just because he didn't like me but also because he was very protective over Y/N and didn't like me being around her.

"Hey there Mikaelsons!" I walked up and said pretending to have more confidence than I actually did.

"Hey Damon" Y/N said with a small smile while Klaus just glared at me, I didn't pay attention to the glare the hybrid was sending in my direction, I was too focused on Y/N she was just wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a low cut purple tank top. Her hair was natural which was just light waves it flowed down her back, she had no makeup on, but I thought she looked more beautiful than ever.

"What do you want Salvatore?" Klaus spoke up snapping at me

"Nik be nice" Y/N chimed in giving him a reprimanding look

"Just thought I would come and say hello, and I wanted to see your beautiful sister of course"

I smiled at Y/N while she just rolled her eyes and smirked while Klaus growled at me.

I looked at him "hey puppy dog, you mind if I have a minute alone with your sister?" I said knowing it was gonna piss him off.

He was about to lunge for me when Y/N stepped in front of him "Nik, no. Just give us a minute then you can come back and I'll continue to kick your ass at pool" she said looking up at him, he continued to glare at me but then looked down at her his face softening a little, he smirked and shook his head "One minute" he said holding up one finger "then I'll be back to beat you at pool sister"

He started walking away still glaring at me "watch it Salvatore"

"Why do you have to poke him like that?" she snapped at me once Klaus was gone

"Not poking your brother honey I promise, I would much rather poke you" I gave her a mischievous look and winked as her jaw dropped.

"That was an awful line don't say things like that," she said laughing and swatting my arm "you know what I mean"

"He deserves it, anyway I am apparently on a strict timeline, so we have to get down to business"

She looked up at me a curious look on her face, "what do you want Damon?"

"A date"

"Excuse me?"

I smiled down at her "I want a date with you Y/N... How's tomorrow night sound?"

She looked at me with a large smile, "sounds great, I'll see you then Salvatore"

"See you then" I turned around and walked away with the biggest smile on my face I probably looked like an idiot, I felt relieved as well a part of me was worried she was gonna say no.

She didn't though and now I have a date tomorrow with Y/N Mikaelson as long as her brother doesn't kill me before then.

Y/N's POV: