Preference #2 How you met

Damon: You and your family had just settled in and your big brother Elijah told you to go out and mingle. You obviously weren't going to enroll in school, so you went to a place called the Mystic Grill. You took a seat at the bar and a cute boy who looked around your younger sister Rebekah's age asked your order "Bourbon." You responded instantly. You then in that moment realized that there was someone sitting next to you and staring at you. You turned toward the handsome man with raven hair and sapphire eyes and was shocked by his beauty, but you quickly regained your composer. "Can I help you with something? If not you should take a picture it will last longer." You snapped. He chucked and said "Bourbon's a strong drink for a little lady your size." You rolled your eyes "You would be surprised with what I can handle," you responded smirking at him "Well I can't wait to be surprised." He said obviously flirting. "Damon Salvatore" he said raising his hand for you to shake "Y/N Mikaelson"

Stefan:  It was the first day back to school for Mystic Falls students. You graduated a year ago and god were you thankful for that, you were currently standing outside in the parking lot though waiting for your little brother Tyler to come out of school. The bell that signaled the end of the day was supposed to ring soon and when it did you were gonna embarrass Tyler a little somehow, what kind of big sister would you be if you didn't. The bell rang and people started making their way out you saw Ty and you were about to start yelling at him and teasing him until someone ran into you full force almost knocking you over the caught you before you fell to the ground. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" They exclaimed "I wasn't really paying attention and it been a long day you see-" you cut him off "Hey! Relax! It's not a if deal I'm fine just take a deep breath." You said while trying to show him different breathing techniques, he simply chuckled "I'm Stefan by the way, Stefan Salvatore" you smiled politely and responded after a few second of staring at his perfect jawline "I'm Y/N, Y/N Lockwood"

Elijah: You were so confused on what was going on one minute you and Elena were walking to the car from the masquerade ball and the next you are here at some abandon old house with two ancient vampire who seem to be shitting their pants over some guy name Elijah. You were so scared on the inside but trying to keep your cool because you could see Elena trembling and on the verge of tears. You were stroking Elenas arm and telling her how everything was going to be okay when the two vampire who you learned names were Rose and Trevor walked back in with a man in a suit who might be the most handsome man you had ever seen. Before you could even blink he was in front of Elena who you didn't realize till this moment has stood up, you stood up next to her grabbing her hand and trying to appear braver than you feel, all that went out the window when the man in the suit that you assumed to be Elijah looked you up and down. You then realized you were still in your knees lent spaghetti strap dress from the masquerade ball your hair felt like it was a mess and Your sure your makeup didn't look better either. You zoned out for a few minutes trying to come up with a plan when you felt Elena nudge you in the rib looking around realizing they where talking to you, you stuttered "w-what?" Elijah slightly smiled at how flustered you are "I asked what is your name miss?" You gulped as he made direct eye contact with you and it made you a little weak in the knees "Y/N Forbes" you said quietly and then all hell broke loose.

Klaus: You notice that Ric had been acting really strange lately and with the threat of Klaus out there you were really concerned so at the dance when you saw Ric walk out of the gymnasium   you followed. When you finally caught up to him you shouted at him "Ric! Ric wait up! I need to talk to you!" He turned slowly and looked at you he put his hand on your cheek, you stared at him really confused at how he was touching you and looking at you "What is it about you?.." you were even more confused now "w-w-what?" You suffered all of the sudden really nervous. "For some reason I don't want you to get hurt love, so I have to protect you I'm sorry." He said, so many thoughts were rushing through your head when all of the sudden it all stopped did he just call me love you though. Then realization hit you like a ton of bricks as the truth hit you like a ton of bricks, "Kla- " but before you could finish saying his name he grabbed the side of your head and slammed it into a locker then everything went black.

Kol: You were headed over to the Mikaelson families house you were going to unlink them to save your friends so they didn't all die you walked towards the front door and knocked twice. All of the sudden the door swung open and there was standing none other than the evil hybrid himself Klaus Mikaelson. "Ahh... the young Y/N Bennet" he said slowly with a smirk, "Hello Klaus." You said trying to contain your distaste for the hybrid. You walked into the house sat down and got to work, you were almost finished when a young man walked by the room you were in you heard his footsteps continue down the hall until all of the sudden they stopped you could hear him turn around and he was in the doorway of the room you were in. He was leaning against the doorway staring at you and smirking, you looked up and stared at him. He smirk turned into a full smile "Well hello darling, I'm about to make your day a million times better, I'm Kol Mikaelson" he reached out his hand to shake but last minute turned your hand around and kissed your hand, you turned a deep shade of red before saying "I'm Y/N Bennet"

Jeremy: You and Jer had met when you were just kids you were all friends. The moment you met Jeremy you thought he was a knight in shining armor, and he though you were the prettiest girl he had ever seen in all of his 4 years in this planet. You guys kept your feeling hidden for a while didn't tell each other how you felt until you guys were in high school but it just made your relationship that much stronger.