Imagine #2 Damon

This is inspired by Rockabye by Clean Bandit 

  She works the nights by the water
She's gone astray so far away
From my father's daughter
She just wants a life for her baby
All on her own, no one will come
She's got to save him   

Loosing your parents at a young age was hard, it led to you going down a dark and dangerous path where you made some bad decisions and ended up getting pregnant. Being completely alone you had to take care of yourself and support yourself and your baby however you could.

  She tells him, "Ooh, love, no one's ever gonna hurt you, love.

I'm gonna give you all of my love.Nobody matters like you." 

She tells him, "Your life ain't gon' be nothing like my life You're gonna grow and have a good life. I'm gonna do what I've got to do."  

Your main priority was to just take care of your baby boy. He was gonna have a better life than you had even if you had to dance for a bunch of sleazy gross men so you could make money to give him a great life.

  So, rockabye baby, rockabye

I'm gonna rock youRockabye baby, don't you crySomebody's got youRockabye baby, rockabyeI'm gonna rock youRockabye baby, don't you cryRockabye, no  

You thought you were gonna be alone forever just you and your baby but it turns out you were wrong, when one day a man named Damon Salvatore came into the club you working in and changed your whole world, and your sons. 

She tells him, "Your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life. Stay.

You're gonna grow and have a good life.I'm gonna do what I've got to do."  

From that day on Damon became the most important person in your life and your sons he helped and protected you everyday and you weren't alone you and him gave your son the best life possible.

So, rockabye baby, rockabyeRockabye-rocka-rocka-rocka-byeI'm gonna rock youRockabye baby, don't you cryRockabye-rocka-rocka-rocka-byeSomebody's got youRockabye baby, rockabyeRockabye-rocka-rocka-rocka-byeI'm gonna rock youRockabye baby, don't you cryOh-badda-bang-bang-bang, alright thenRockabye  

Hope you guys enjoyed this is one of my favorite songs currently! Requests are open!