Imagine Jeremy #2

Jeremy's POV

Song Fic: Till The World Stops Turning

When your well is drying up

like a desert into dustand there's no rain on the horizonI'll be there to fill your cup

I was dancing with Y/N at Damon and Elena's wedding, she practically dragged me to the dance floor and forced me to dance with her but I didn't care because as I was listening to the song I realized how this was exactly how I felt about Y/N.

I will love you till the world stops turning

As those words came out of the speakers I held on to Y/N a little tighter as a million memories went through my mind.

and ever after when it comes

and all the days between i left for learningwhat this life's aboutso I'll love you till the world stops turning roundI saw Y/N dancing on the couch after beating me at Mario Kart cheering because she was so happy. Then I saw me sitting across from her at a fancy restaurant low lighting and her just looking beautiful.
When your burdens weigh you down
like a cloud about to burst
wrist your head upon my shoulder
and I will carry all your hurt

Hundreds of other memories were running through my head of her until she took me out of my thoughts by pulling away slightly, "Where are you? You seem like you are a million miles away." she asked I just smiled.
I will love you till the world stops turning

and ever after when it comesand all the days between I left for learningwhat this life's aboutso I'll love you till the world stops turning round

I looked down at her and kissed her gently on the lips for a long moment, I noticed that behind Y/N Damon and Elena were smiling watching us I knew Elena just wanted us to be happy. "What was that for?" Y/N asked when I pulled away.
When our bodies fall apart

a broken puzzle of the pastwe can put it back togethercause honey all the good things left

"Just for being you, for being the woman I fell in love with, you truly are the most amazing person in the world, I am truly so in love with you."
I will love you till the world stops turning

and ever after when it comesand all the days between I left for learningwhat this life's aboutso I'll love you till the world stops turning round

She looked up at me and asked with a smile on her face "where is all this coming from?" I looked lovingly into her eyes "I am just truly lucky." she grinned widely at me and as the song came to a close and faded away I kept Y/N held tightly in my arms into the next song memories continuing to run around in my mind as I thought about how lucky I was to have her.