Imagine Jeremy #3

Inspired by this video

Jeremy's POV:

I walk into the Salvatore house looking for anyone when I hear the faint sounds of a piano and a soft voice. I follow the sound and find Y/N sitting at the piano. I walk over to her and bend down a bit  so I can wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek.

"Hi baby" she smiles "Hello, come sit with me"

I sit next to her leaving my arm wrapped around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"What you up to?" I asked watching as her fingers grazed the piano.

"Just sitting here messing around" she looks at me "you should play something"

I looked over at her thinking over it I haven't played anything since my parents died, but looking at her face and looking into her eyes I know I couldn't say no to her.

"If you sing along to whatever I play" she laughed "okay I suppose so" she says rolling her eyes.

I turn and rest my fingers and the keys before beginning to play "oh boy here we go"

she says and we both laugh as I begin to play, and she starts to sing her voice sounding flawless.

"There's only one thing"

I'm in shock as she begins to sing she truly is perfect.

"To do"

"Three words for...you"

I feel her look at me and I look back at her, into her eyes I look back at the keys for a second.

"I love you.."

I look back at her again and can't help but go in for a kiss. I went in a little fast and took her by surprise and we both fall off the bench as she screams.

We fall on the floor laughing I'm on top of her my arms wrapped around her waist she's just giggling when Damon, Stefan, and Elena walk into the room. All three of them look at us Elena has a big smile on her face and looks happy watching us, where as Stefan is giving us a disapproving look, and Damon just looks confused.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Damon asks, Elena hits his arm "leave them alone it's cute"

"Let's go everything's fine" Stefan's says as they all turn to walk down the hallway.

"Don't do anything dirty on the floor of my house!" we hear Damon yell "Damon! That's my little brother!" Elena yells at him.

I look at Y/N and we both just laugh.

"Hey I love you too by the way" she looks me in the eyes and smiles brightly before I lean down to kiss her.

Okay...so I just wanted to give you guys a little something because I am working on other ones but some of them are kind of long, but also between like stuff going on with my grandma and if you all have ever fallen so deeply in love with someone and believed so fully in your future together just for it to end and have your heart broken that shit messes you up big time so I have been struggling with that and finding inspiration but I'm getting it together and coming back!

Leave requests, imagines, or whateva you want.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!