Imagine Klaus #5

Imagine Klaus finding out some hybrids saw you naked 

Y/N’s POV:

I walked in through the front door, holding a grocery bag in each of my hands, kicking the door closed, before walking towards the kitchen. Rolling my eyes as I heard the hybrids working upstairs as Klaus has them remodeling our bathroom and closet. I finished putting away the groceries before walking upstairs to see my fiance. I found him standing in the middle of our bedroom with his arms behind his back, supervising all the work going on. I came up to him wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his shoulder.

He turned slightly to wrap his arms around me, “hello love” he kissed the top of my head “did you enjoy your shopping venture?” 

I looked up at him giving him a look “I hate the grocery store and you know it. You are just lucky I love you and went instead of forcing you to go.” he chuckled, giving me a peck on the lips, I sighed content on having this relaxing moment sitting in his arms. 

I sighed again “Okay I’m gonna go and take a shower” I said turning to walk out of the room. 

Klaus gave me a look “love where are you going, our shower is working just fine” I turned around looking at him with a nervous look on my face.

“What??” he said slowly, nervous to hear what I had to say “there was just a little incident the other day” he raised his eyebrow “what kind of incident?” 

“Well I thought all the hybrids were gone for the day and… I hoped out of the shower and Andrew was walking into the bathroom… and I think you can fill in the blanks.”  Klaus’ eyes went wide. “Andrew saw you naked!” he bellowed.

I cringed “well yes and Craig was of course walking in with him”

“Craig too!”

“Well yes, Steven only saw me from behind though” 

“Why the bloody hell was Steven in there!” Klaus asked angrily

“He came in to get the tool bag” I said very nervous. 

“I’m gonna kill them...all of them” 

“No no no” I said coming and grabbing his hands “it’s okay it was a one time thing until they are all done in here I’m just gonna use the guest bathroom, from now on no one sees the goods but you” I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss before walking into the guest room. 

Klaus’ POV: 

I watched Y/N walk away as I looked over to my right I saw Steven staring at her as well as she walked away. I growled before speeding up to him and punching him in the jaw.

I growled again “do NOT look at my girl ever again!”

Okay so if you have not watched Gilmore Girls it is one of my all time FAVORITE shows!! So you should watch it! This is based off of a scene from Gilmore Girls. Now I have to go to work ugh!!

Leave requests, imagines, or whateva you want!

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!