Imagine Kol #4

Imagine being Kol’s girlfriend and meeting the Mikaelson family for the first time.

Y/N’s POV:

“Wait!” I said a little too loud as Kol and I walked up to the door of his family home. I turned to him with a look on my face that most likely compared to that of a scared puppy dog.

“I’m nervous,” I said in a tiny voice like a child. Kol chuckled

“Darling don’t be nervous it’s going to be fine they will love you, plus most of them have already met you.” 

“Ya, ya I know but they have met me as Bonnie’s more attractive twin sister” I gave Kol a smirk and a little wink “they haven’t met me as your girlfriend yet”

Kol looked at me smiling “Y/N take one deep breath with me” Kol took a deep breath and I mimicked his actions calming slightly.

“Okay are you ready now?” Kol questioned “As I’ll ever be” I responded with a nervous smile on my face as Kol kissed my cheek and opened the front door.

As we walked inside my breath was taken away looking at the double spiral staircase in front of me as well as the magnificently large crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling and the beautiful cream and white colors that decorated the house. It also smelt delicious like a five star cook and pastry chef were working hard in the kitchen, which thinking about how this family is drowning in money that was probably the truth.

Kol smiled as he watched me gawk at everything around me before grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers and leading me to the side into another room. This room has two incredibly large windows right in front of you as you walked in that looked right out on the beautiful forest of Mystic Falls that the house bordered on. To my left there was a beautiful black grand piano positioned next to a intricately designed fireplace, with a love seat, a coffee table, and a large single person chair right in front of it. To my right was a large couch that looked as soft as a cloud and could probably fit ten people as well as another love seat, coffee table, large comfy looking chair, and a makeshift bar. 

Kol’s brother Elijah was sitting in the large chair in front of the fire reading a book, when he heard us come in he looked up and smiled at us. 

“Hello brother, glad to see you made it to dinner in one piece and on time and with your lovely girlfriend on your arm” Elijah said before acknowledging me “it is lovely to see you Y/N, thank you for joining us” he said kindly kissing the back of my hand.

I felt Kol’s arm wrap around me and pull me tightly towards him while I rolled my eyes at him. 

“Thank you for having me” I smiled kindly in return.

“Well let's go into the dinning room where no doubtedly Rebekah and Niklaus are about to rip each other's heads off” Kol chuckled and I gave him an are you serious look. 

My question was answered as we walked into the dinning room to see them screaming at each other. My eyes widened as Kol just smirked and Elijah cleared his throat 

“Children if you are quite finished Kol and Y/N have arrived”  I was shocked as Rebekah walked up to me linking her arm in mine and pulling me to sit next to her at the table. 

“FINALLY!” she exclaimed shocking me again, “I’ve always wanted a sister and I am exhausted with these boys. Let’s have girl talk” she said excitedly resting her head in the palm of her hand. I sat there for a moment recovering from the whirlwind she just put me through.

“Hey now! Rebekah how do you know she is going to automatically be your friend? I am very charming you know. I think Y/N and I will be great friends. Favorite brother in law award here I come” Klaus said smiling at me as I choked on the sip of water I just took and Rebekah glared at him.

“Now now Y/N has better taste than that I will obviously be the favored brother in law.” Elijah chimed in.

“Wait a minute! Brother in law? Oh my god when is the wedding?! You really are going to be my sister! I am so excited!” she yelled pulling me into a very tight hug before going down the rabbit hole of wedding plans as I sat there completely and utterly lost and confused. 

“So obviously I will go wedding dress shopping with you. Have you chosen a date? A venue? Flower arrangements? A menu? Music? We will have to get on this all right away.”  Elijah and Klaus chuckled as they saw my flustered and overwhelmed facial expression as I looked to Kol silently asking for help.

“Wow wow wow now wait a minute!” Kol finally chimed in “Y/N and I have not been together that long, we are not engaged there is no wedding yet.” I blushed when he said yet Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah instantly picking up on it and smirking. 

“So everyone just calm it down, this is our first family dinner with Y/N and you are all overwhelming her. Plus I will obviously always be the favorite.” he said as he came and stood by my chair before leaning down and giving me a kiss, as I smiled into it I heard a chorus of “ewww”, “awww” and “oh bloody hell” from all of Kol’s sibling’s I giggled as Kol and I pulled apart.

“Alright now that, that is all settled, let's chow down” Kol said as he sat down next to me as dinner was served. 

Dinner was nice as we all sat around laughing and talking, all very happy ignoring the drama the outside world had to offer. Throughout dinner I snuck little glances at Kol overwhelmed with happiness. I had a fuzzy feeling in my stomach seeing him smile and laugh while interacting with his family loving how relaxed he was and being able to see this part of him. I couldn’t help the wide smile that broke out on my face as I realized exactly how much I loved this and in that moment I realized there would be a wedding someday, because someday I WILL be marrying Kol Mikaelson.

Leave requests, imagines, or whateva you want!

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!