Preference #7 You have a nightmare

Damon: You watched them walk of into the sunset with Elena's hand held tightly by Damon's as you were trying to hold back your tears and not cry, and then they were gone.

You woke up and sat straight up already feeling the tears trying to come out of your eyes. You got up and headed to the bathroom it was still dark outside so you were trying to be quiet because your boyfriend Damon was still asleep in your shared bed. You looked at yourself in the mirror and splashed some water on your face, you continued looking into the mirror at yourself until you felt arms wrap tightly around your waste and lips kissing your shoulder, "Come back to bed babe," Damon said with his sleepy voice, "Ya, I'll be there in a minute." you said quietly. "Baby, what's wrong why are you awake," he questioned obviously concerned "It was just a dream don't worry about it" you responded not looking up. You took his arms away from your waste and sat on the side of the bathtub just staring at the ground, Damon came up and squatted in front of you he put two fingers under your chin and forced your head up until you were looking directly in his eyes "Talk to me Y/N" he said sounding almost broken he was so concerned about you. "Yo-you left me...for her" you barely got out a single tear fell from your eye. Damon instantly wiped your tear away "baby girl I don't know who you are talking about, and I don't need to know" he said leaning his forehead against yours "you are all I need all I'll ever want I will never leave you for anyone" he pecked you gently on the lips and carried you bridal style back to your bedroom and held you tightly as you both climbed back into bed, your head resting on his chest as he held you as close as possible. You felt safe and loved and as you were falling back asleep you heard Damon whisper to you "I love you." as you peacefully fell back to sleep knowing he would be there forever.

Stefan: You were just sitting there, sitting there in the isle with Damon by your side holding your hand trying to comfort you as you watched the love of your life marry someone else, then the moment there lips touched everything went away and you were sitting alone in a dark room with the bride, the one person you never thought Stefan would marry Katherine Pierce "Aww poor little Y/N you see this is what your life will be like completely alone, your not good enough for Stefan you never were and you never will be!" Katherine spit venomously. Then you started to hear someone yell your name over and over again the voice sounded familiar and then it all just went away.

Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!! you woke up to Stefan yelling and shaking you. You sat up straight and looked over at him, you felt dry tears on your face you wiped them away and looked back at Stefan, "You were mumbling mine and Katherine's names in your sleep, and then you started crying are you okay princess?" Stefan questioned hurriedly wanting to make sure you were okay. "You married her... is she right am I not good enough for you?" you said quietly your voice cracking at the end as you started to cry again, "Katherine, no! don't you ever listen to a word she says you are definitely good enough for me you are the only person who is good enough for me, It only you, you are my one and only." Stefan stated sternly, you smiled slightly at him before you both layed down again facing each other with virtually no space between you just looking into each other's eyes until you both slowly fell asleep again.

Elijah: You were fighting so hard fighting for Klaus to let you go, you then realized you were crying Klaus was holding on to you his arms around your waist not letting you get to where Elijah was he kept saying to you "Y/N relax Elijah doesn't want you to get hurt, there is nothing you can do." he then started to cry himself. You started crying harder as well as screaming when you saw Mikael shove the stake in to Elijah's heart and watched Elijah fall to the ground. Mikael smiled at you and Klaus a sinister smile before speeding away, Klaus finally let go of you and fell to his knees just staring at Elijah's body as you ran to Elijah leaning over his body and grabbing his gray face in your hands and shaking him begging his to wake up and when he didn't you just cried harder.

TVD Imagines and Preferences.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें