Starting a book!!

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in FOREVER! But I am going to start posting again as often as I can. Right now though I want to talk about how I want to start writing a book and I have a few different options....

1. The Vampire Diaries:
This will go through a few seasons of TVD and maybe eventually go into The Originals and it is about a Vampire/Banshee/Elemental Witch named Luna she will have a few different love interests.

2. Pretty little liars:
This one will go through all the seasons of pretty little liars and be a story about another pretty little liar names Sarafina her love interest will be Jason.

3. The Originals
This would be about Hayley having a sister who wasn't given up for adoption she stayed in the Bayou in New Orleans and tried to help the Pack this will go through The Originals and she will have a few different love interests.

4. The Vampire Diaries
This will be set around the time Elijah was gone in TVD and him meeting a girl named Grace and falling in love and their journey through the supernatural world.

Okay... so thats it please give me feedback on which you would like to read! I know its weird that they are all TVD/TO and then there is one PLL but thats just an Idea I had! Also if you like one of these in Particular and have a great cover in mind you can send it in if you want and I will credit you!
Thanks again! Love you guys!!