Imagine Kol #1

You couldn't stop laughing you had never realized how funny Elijah was you had never spent a lot of time with the elder original, even though you were dating Elijah's younger brother Kol. You were out tonight with a girls night with your friends but halfway through the night they ditched you for there significant others so you went to the bar. After 15 minutes sitting at the bar alone Elijah had walked in to the Grill looking rather out of place in a suit. He came and sat down with you, at first it was just polite conversation and then you started having super interesting and fun conversations. You threw your head back as you laughed at something Elijah said, when all of the sudden someone cleared there throat rather loudly you looked to you right to see Kol standing there with his arms crossed glaring at Elijah, you then realized how close you were to Elijah so you slightly backed up and cleared your own throat before saying hi to Kol and giving him a kiss on the cheek. You then noticed he was still glaring at Elijah "Babe? What's wrong?" Kol finally looked over at you and took a deep breath before saying "So you have been gone for almost 5 hours and you haven't been answering your phone and when I come to find you, you are sitting here flirting with my brother?!" His voice started to get louder you looked at him shocked and pulled your phone out of the back pocket of your jeans and then you looked at the time and realized he was right you had been sitting at the bar with Elijah for a little over three hours and you had 16 missed calls and 26 text messages from Kol.  You instantly looked to Kol apologetically and he could see in your eyes that you were genuinely sorry and his eyes softened. You hugged him and told him you were sorry and he told you it was fine.  Elijah looked at you and it was easy to see that you both loved each other so much. Elijah smiled silently hoping he could one day find love like the two of you did and he was just so thankful that Kol had found you.

Okay! I know it was kind of crappy but I am back!!! Sorry I have been sick for like 2 weeks now but I am going to be updating more frequently now. So thanks for reading and requests are open!