Preference #9 How you turn him on in public

Sort of Smut ahead!

Damon: When you and Damon are out in public it's really fun to watch him get all riled up because usually he is the one getting you all hot and heavy so you definitely feel a little victory when you make him squirm. When you and Damon are out in public you put your hand in his back pocket and rub your hand lightly over where is hardened member is. This all usually gets him pretty riled up but it's always when you lean in and bite his ear relatively hard that gets him vamp speeding you home and in to your bedroom so he can have his way with you.

Stefan: Stefan loves you more than anything so it's pretty easy to get him to the point you want him at where his need for you becomes to much for him to handle. When you and Stefan are out and about all you have to do is whisper something slightly naughty in his ear, while caressing his member through the fabric of his jeans and just like that he is a mess. He struggles to make it through the rest of the night, but when you get home he can't stop himself and he will take you right there in the entrance way and you love it!

Elijah: Elijah is the king of keeping his composure so it's pretty hard to get him, where you want him. So you are forced to be very blunt about what exactly it is you want. You take Elijah's hand from under the table and place it on your thigh dangerously close to your heated core that wants him desperately. Still sometimes he doesn't get the point so you lean over slightly making it look like you are just leaning you head on his shoulder until you kiss his neck and shove your hand down his pants. Instantly whenever you put your hand down there he swallows and his Adams apple bobs but you get him really frustrated by not moving your hand an inch just leaving it sitting there. Every time you do this Elijah makes some excuse about how you need to leave and he takes you home and punishes you for your actions and oh boy do you love to be punished by Elijah.

Klaus: Klaus loves playing little games so he always teases you in public by you getting SO turned on, but when you do it to him he doesn't seem to enjoy it as much. All you have to do is slowly work your hand up his thigh while playing footsie with him under the table. You both know how much Klaus craves you so you give each other knowing glances. But eventually it becomes to much for Klaus and he is dragging you to the bathroom, and before you can say anything to him you are sitting on the bathroom sink with him in between your legs as you try to hold in you moans and screams.

Kol: Kol loves when you tease him he thinks it makes thing's more interesting and it definitely does because all you have to do is look at him and kiss him once and he is loosing it. So to have a little more fun you always give him a hand job under the table, and giggle slightly as he looks uncomfortable and squirms around. But he always gets you back when you are at home teasing you until you are practically begging for him, and he also gets back by teasing you just as much or more when you are out in public the next time.

Jeremy: He is so easy to turn on at least for you. You kiss his neck and whisper in his ear how much you want him. At first he blushes and tries to calm himself down but then you started to notice how he stops paying attention zoning out and day dreaming, he also starts shifting around more trying to make himself more comfortable in his all of the sudden constricting jeans. He tried really hard to make it through the night but ends up just making an excuse about how you guys need to go home and then you guys go home and have some fun.

Okay... SO Kol's wasn't that great, but thanks for reading and I take requests!