2: Cream and Cheese✔️

MUSIC: Sonic Generations- Challenge: Mission Five

The rose hedgehog continued to drag her new friend until she came to an opening in the forest, showing a small cream cottage, "This is Vanilla and Cream's house. Cream's my best friend, you should get along great!" Amy giggled before turning towards her blue hero, "Sonic, are you coming in?"

Sonic gave a nervous grin, "Sorry, Ames, I gotta juice!"And he bolted, leaving a gust of wind and a pouting pink hedgehog. Jayde was surprised at the amount of speed one hedgehog could have within him.

"He never likes to hang around!" she kicked up some dirt with her boot, "Sometimes I don't know why I ask, he just says no."

"I guess you like Sonic then?" the grey hedgehog raised an eyebrow, placing a hand on her hip. She could read this hedgehog like a book.

Amy turned, clasping her hands together, "Oh, I do! Ever since he saved me, I just know we belong together!"

The grey hedgehog looked away, raising an eyebrow and scratching her head before following Amy towards the door. After knocking, two rabbits appeared at the door, both looking oddly alike with cream colored fur, and some light brown splodges. The younger of the two wore an orange dress; a small creature fluttered around her head. The older rabbit wore a long purple skirt and white t-shirt, a small smile on her face as she looked down at the two hedgehogs.

"Amy!" the infant squealed, hugging the pink hedgehog tightly.

"Hello Cream, Vanilla. This is Jayde. We met her a few hours ago!" Amy pointed towards the grey hedgehog that waved slightly.

"Hey." Jayde smiled, before barely keeping her balance as the young rabbit leaped up to hug her too. Not being a big fan of hugs, Jayde petted her head, smiling awkwardly. The small, blue creature hovered around her. Jayde opened her hands, allowing the creature to drop and lay in them, "Who's this little guy?"

"That's my chao, Cheese! And I'm Cream!" the young bunny spoke, giving a small curtsy.

Jayde looked up to the older rabbit who still smiled at the new hedgehog, "Hello, dear, I'm Vanilla. We were just having dinner with Vector; would you like to join us?"

"We'd love to!" Amy giggled. The grey hedgehog let go of Cheese the Chao and followed the cerise hedgehog inside.

A few hours later, Jayde sat crossed legged on the floor of Cream's room, allowing her and Amy to fiddle with her quills. Unfortunately, it wasn't the mostly pleasant thing to have your quills, that you haven't brushed for a while, being tugged and pulled. She messed with the baseball in her lap, smiling slightly - it'd been a while since she'd had the company of others.

"Miss Amy, do you think we should straighten out her quills a bit?" the young rabbit spoke, a smile on her face.

"Hey!" Jayde interrupted before looking in the mirror, "They aren't that messy."

"Of course not." Amy grinned, swiping the brush across the front of the grey hedgehog's head, making Jayde's front bangs drop. She usually kept them swept back since they always got in the way, but she allowed the two to do so. Amy and Cream were chatting to each other while the female sat quietly, trying to enjoy the styling of her quills. The only other person that ever fiddled with her spines was her mother; Luna.

Jayde's mother was a beautiful pure white half hedgehog and half cat, with long styled quills and light blue tips. She had dark blue eyes along with a blue strip on each of her arms that went past her elbow but didn't reach her wrists. Luna's mother was a cat, whilst her father was a hedgehog, making her a hybrid. She had the tail, muzzle, ears and nose of a cat and her eyes were mixed. Her mother was a perfectionist and liked everything up to a certain standard. Unfortunately, Jayde and her brother weren't much like their mother.

The grey hedgehog's father would call her mother Moon because of her looks. Alester was a tall hedgehog who could seem very imitating and serious. His light fur matched his happy and energetic personality perfectly. Jayde and her brother got their personality from Alester - much to Luna's disappointment.

When Jayde and her twin brother were born, both parents were overjoyed. It was Alester's dream to have a family, especially to have a little girl. Jayde was a daddy's girl and growing up, her and her father would do everything together. Jayde's brother, Jayden, looked almost exactly like her. They both had a blue stripe on their heads and an azure stripe going down their arms. The only difference was that Jayde had darker eyes and Jayden had darker blue stripes. The baseball she held was her brothers, and she never left it behind. As they got older, her brother would start to style his quills, showing more of his mother's personality. Jayde didn't care much for the way she looked. The grey hedgehog would mess around in the forest and get mucked up anyway!

Everything about Jayde's life was perfect until one mistake. One fatal day and it all turned around. The grey female ran from home and didn't return after it happened. She's been away ever since she was young and had hardly any contact with other Mobians. She kept to herself and explored, running and travelling everywhere - her brother last told her to live her life to the fullest and follow the wind.

"And done!" Jayde jumped from the outburst, startling her from her thoughts. The pink hedgehog and rabbit stepped back, grins on their faces. Jayde stood to see herself in the mirror. The two girls had straightened out her quills and brushed through them, making her quills look silky and soft with more volume. She looked like her mother.

She grinned at the two, "Thanks, guys!"

"You're welcome, Miss Jayde!" Cream squealed, Cheese chaoing around them. Jayde grinned. She looked in the mirror a bit more before her gloved hand twirled a side quill between her fingers. The ebony hedgehog was still on her mind. He didn't talk much and tensed when she held onto him. He didn't seem the happiest of all the people she's ever met, maybe something was troubling him?

"Hey, um... That red and black hedgehog - what's his story?" She asked them finally, turning away from the mirror.

"You mean Shadow?" Amy asked, putting away a few things, "He's the Ultimate Lifeform, created to protect this world." The pink female sighed, "But he's has a rough past and doesn't really talk to anyone or trust them."

"Mr Shadow is really brave and strong! Just like Mr Sonic!" Cream added, putting a few things away.

The grey hedgehog listened to them, a rough past? Everyone has a past and a story to tell, he can't be the only one. Jayde made it her mission to get Shadow to trust her, or at least be able to have a proper conversation with him.

"Why do you ask?" The young rabbit questioned, holding onto the small chao.

The grey hedgehog looked away, scratching the back of her head, "I was just wondering." The pink hedgehog beside Jayde hummed, a small smirk prying on her face, as if she just figured out a big secret.