41: Transformation✔️

MUSIC: WWE- Black and Blue

Eggman raised a black shard, making the young foxes eyes widen, and a quick glance to his hedgehog friends, they knew that something was wrong. The bald man shot his hand in the air, a loud laugh erupting from his throat as a great beam of light struck down from the dark sky. Everyone covered their eyes, the bright light becoming too much to bare.

Where the clearing was once empty, now stood four monsters.

An eight foot being floated in the air, sharp metal claws and red demonic eyes inhabited its form, whilst a scruffy dark brown cloak covered its entire body, only able to see his forearms down. Black Doom had once come in contact with the black shard, many, many years ago. It absorbed his negative energy, creating this dark being. Shadow tensed, glaring up at the being as he saw the similarities between it and Black Doom. Beside it, flapped an over large hawk, a knife-like beak covering the bottom of his face. It was dark grey and the second largest, however it was the least powerful. Even though it could barely hurt someone directly, it was quick paced and a pro at flying. He could swiftly dodge almost any attack thrown at him. It is unknown how the hawk came as an evil being in the black shard, but it is believed that the Riot God had a hawk as their lucky charm, and once he died, they placed its soul into the shard. It reacted badly and created another evil creature.

Hovering on the other side of the Black Doom lookalike, was a Mobian sized demon, with pitch black eyes, yellow horns and a small crown on his head. He had red flesh that was covered by a thick, long cloak. It is believed that this demon came from Blaze's world, due to his cat-like features. Upon closer inspection, a small blue gem is seen on his forehead, showing his authority over the rest. He was an evil being before coming into contact with the black shard, but on that fatal day, it absorbed his body and turned him into a powerful, ageless immortal. Even though his is the smallest, he is the second most powerful. But the strongest, largest and most powerful stood on all fours on the ground. A brown creature with black triangular pupils and large feet that crushed the trees around him like twigs. He was made by the Riot God, and once defeated, he would seal all the Interficio Quattuors back into the shard for another generation. The button on it's back was placed there for that very reason, he was the key to succeeding. It is also believed he may have something to do with Gerald Robotnik. When the scientist realised Shards were too powerful, he left them and moved to Chaos Emeralds.

The area around them was pretty much already gone. With each enemy had been a fight, but nothing compared to this. Jayde stepped back along with her fellow hedgehogs.

"Behold, the dark shard's true power! It will destroy you once and for all!" Eggman yelled, his teeth appearing as he laughed again, ending with a coughing fit.

Amy Rose let out a gasp, "We've got to get that Shard away from Eggman!"

"But how? He controls that beast, it will protect him." Silver spoke, clenching his fists as he pointed towards his nemesis. The monster roared and stomped towards them. Jayde's hands tightened on the dark hedgehog's arm, helping him to stand up and watch the beast move towards them.

The two-tailed fox put a hand under his chin. He scanned around, searching for any way to stop this. His eyes landed on Jayde's arm, staring at her inhibitor rings. His orbs widened and he clicked his fingers, "That's it!" The gang looked towards him, watching as he pulled out an orange Shard.

"Of course" Jayde gasped, pulling out the blue Shard from her quills. A few of the gang followed. Shadow grabbing a green one, Sonic the red one he had taken from the robot, Rouge a pink one and Blaze a purple one.

"But Eggman has the black one!" Amy pointed out.

"I got that!" Jayde spoke. "Riots," She spoke, looking at her inhibitors rings. The Shards rose from the palms and circled around the Protector before landing on the ground in front of her. Jayde moved them into their specific position, only a few centimetres apart, "Trust, strength, peace, vision, sophistication, nurture and security." Everyone watched as the Shards glow, one lighting up at every word she spoke. "We need OLA to protect this world from what bad has been produced, Otium, Luminis, Ancora!" Jayde stood, her hands rising with the Shards, "Peace, light and hope!" she yelled, a burst of light coming down on her from the sky. The black Shard rose from Eggman's grasp, making him yell out as it connected with the rest of the Shards to complete the Riots crystals.

It hit Jayde, making her feel the power run through her. Her fur changed to a dark jade, her usual stripes became a dark blue, her eyes a blood red. The once grey hedgehog's clothes lightened slightly before her feet landed on the ground. Her quills had grown longer, each rising up. Her back wings had grown, enabling her more efficient spin dashes. Her inhibitor rings had changed to a light blue, the bands turning pitch black. The Protector remembered what the Guardian had said through the transformation- 'Don't fight it.'

Jayde stood with her back facing the gang, each of their eyes lighting up at the scene in front of them. Tails' eyes widened, "The Riots form!" he gasped. The dark jade hedgehog turned to face her hedgehog friends. Each of the gang took in her new, all -powerful form, completely mesmerized by the transformation.

"I can't defeat him alone." She nodded towards Silver, Shadow and Sonic. They walked closer to the Riots hedgehog, moving to form a circle around Jayde. Her red eyes scanned around before they landed on a pink female who was watching her hedgehog friends, "Amy, we need you too."

"Me?" Amy gasped as Jayde nodded. The pink hedgehog was shocked that she would ever ask her. She normally seemed to be the damsel in distress, but not this time, she was going to defeat the enemy alongside her blue hero. She quickly joined the circle, her hands connecting with Sonic and Silver's. Jayde spread her arms out, letting out some of her power to her friends.

"Peace, light, hope." Jayde whispered, her voice slightly hoarse and deep. Each of the hedgehog heads bobbed before they too transformed into an OLA being. Each of the hedgehogs's had light blue inhibitor rings and blood red eyes. All their clothes had lightened and each had different shade of green. The bands on Silver's inhibitor rings had also turned black. The pain Shadow had once been in had gone as the Riots power ran through his body.

Amy quickly got out her hammer to fight, gasping at the sight. The gold had turned to a light blue and each section had sharp spikes on the edges, making it more powerful than before, she grinned, "Let's do this!"

They all took off, floating into the air. The gang below looked up and gasped; Knuckles, Blaze, Rouge and Tails. Vector, Charmy and Espio watched from afar having followed them throughout Jayde's journey with the help of Tails; each of them supporting their fighting friends.