Chapter 1

"More wine?" I asked and wanted to pour Emma another glass, but found the bottle empty.
"I'll go get some more." She smiled and got up. "Where do you keep it?"
"Wine cellar, second door on the right, down the stairs and on your left." I got up and went to get us some more cheese to go with said wine. As I got back to the living room, Emma still hadn't returned and I wondered whatever took her so long. My instructions were clear weren't they? If that blonde got lost in my house... 

"Emma?" I sighed and went to find her, seeing the door to the basement was open, I went down and looked in the wine cellar. No Emma. I then groaned and opened the door opposite of the wine cellar.

"You really shouldn't be in here." I said and leaned against the door frame, looking at the blonde who was holding a leather flogger in her hands, inspecting it closely. The savior jumped and gasped, looking up at me with a thick blush staining her cheeks as I clearly startled her.
"Jesus... You almost gave me a heart attack..."
"Regina will do fine. I don't have a beard you know." I smirked and walked into the room, taking the flogger from her hands and letting the leather straps slide through my fingers.
"What is this? Some kind of sex dungeon?"
"Not even some kind. It is." I put the flogger back and looked at Emma. She visibly swallowed.
"Is this what you and Robin were up to?" She raised a brow and I shook my head.
"When I tried to tell him, people were either turning into monkeys or the town froze over... Then you were so nice to bring his wife back..."
"It was Zelena, it doesn't really count." Emma tried to defend herself.
"Point is, I never got to ask him."

Emma took another good look around the place, clearly fascinated by all of this.
"So, have you used this on anyone in town?" I laughed and smirked.
"I'm a Mayor... If it ever came out that I whipped a resident... You must be crazy Miss Swan."
"Then, why do you have all this? What is the point if you can't even use it." She slid her hand over the leather of the special table that was there. I moved closer to the blonde and whispered into her ear.
"I never said I didn't use it." I could visibly see Emma shudder and goosebumps rose on her skin.
"W-what?"
"You heard me, Miss Swan." I purred and put some distance between us, slowly moving to sit down in one of the special chairs. She watched me and frowned.

"With whom?" She asked and I just smirked a little wider. The woman looked at me with a puzzled gaze before slowly trying; "On yourself?" Was her next guess. I nodded slowly.
"Of course, the real deal is impossible. I make due with a few of the interesting things here." That surely sparked Emma's interest. She slowly moved to sit on the leather cushioned table and licked her lip. I'm sure she had a multitude of new revelations about who the 'Evil Queen' really was under all that regal demeanor. Even if I'm not the Queen anymore, my interests didn't change.

"Do you enjoy it, the pain?" The blonde leaned on her hand and looked at me.
"Tell me, Miss Swan. Have you ever been spanked during any of your... Encounters?" I asked and crossed my legs slowly.
"Maybe... A few times." She chuckled and tilted her head.
"Did you hate it, or did it add fuel to the fire?" I said the latter a little more seductively. Judging by the woman's reaction, she seemed to understand now what I was talking about. "It's really not that strange. Perhaps all of this looks intimidating, but it's a lot of fun." I slowly got up and smiled gently at the woman. "Perhaps one day we'll play." I purred and turned, leaving the playroom to get that wine.

~*~ Emma POV ~*~

Is Regina flirting with me?! Was one of my first thoughts as she walked out of the 'playroom' she so eloquently called it. I didn't want to be in there any longer after the woman put images of her playing with herself in my mind. I simply couldn't handle it. I quickly hurried out of the playroom, bumping into Regina's back as she straightened up, holding a bottle of wine.
"Careful now Miss Swan. This wine is expensive. I rather have it going down your throat than down the drain." She looked over her shoulder with a dangerous glint in her eyes. I quickly took a step back, my back against the closed door of Regina's dungeon.
"Sorry." I quickly said and proceeded to hurry back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and waited for my drinking companion to return. 

Eventually, Regina sat down, the wine bottle now opened and with two new glasses. I watched as she poured the wine, suddenly very aware of everything about her. How she curled her fingers around the bottle and where those fingers might have been...
"If I had known that my playroom had such a positive effect on you, I would have shown you sooner..." The Queen said and I looked at her.
"Positive?"
"I finally shut up the Savior, without a dagger." I could tell the woman was just teasing, but she was right. I had no words for what I had just discovered about Regina Mills. I wasn't ready for it, I don't think I ever would have been... But even so, even if it was rather outrageous and perhaps taboo, it made it all the more exciting.

"What did you mean with 'perhaps one day we'll play'?"
"I thought it was rather clear, Miss Swan. There is no way you could mistake that for what it is." She said matter-of-factly and sipped her wine. I watched as those full red lips touched the glass, how they parted to let the liquid inside of her mouth. I shivered and looked away. It was dangerous to look at her now, even more so than normal. One thing is for sure, there was no way I could ever look at her normally again. She made me feel things that I never felt with anyone before, not even with Hook. Truth is, that scares me shitless.