Chapter 3

Surely, the fact she was blatantly staring at my breasts didn't go unnoticed, so I decided to throw oil on the fire and smirked as I spoke.
"Can't really wear underwear under something to skin tight now, can I?" I turned and walked away, leaving her with her thoughts and the implication of what else I might not be wearing. I heard her swear behind me, ever the eloquent one with words...

"Follow me, Miss Swan." I said and opened the door to the basement, going down the set of stairs and taking a right. Soon enough I heard footsteps on the stairs and a blonde mop of hair curiously peeking into the playroom again. I was sitting on the leather padded table and smirked, slowly crossing my legs and watching how her gaze was instantly pulled away from my face and to my legs instead. The woman slowly closed the door behind her and moved closer to me.
"What are you doing to me, Regina..." She said softly and I looked up at her with a soft chuckle.
"I just move and talk, you have been filling in the gaps with your own thoughts and fantasies, Miss Swan." I kindly informed her and crossed my arms, knowing the effect it would have.
"But what about..."
"I don't want to hear it." I knew she wanted to bring up Hook, but I could tell that other than friendship, there was absolutely nothing going on between those two. I think lately Emma has begun to realize this as well. Even if the handless wonder wanted to move on with their relationship, Emma did nothing to progress it.
"And...?"
"Shut up Miss Swan, get on your knees." I clenched my jaw and ordered her around. "I don't want to hear about any other people besides the two in this very room. Understand." The woman sat on her knees and looked up at me, nodding slowly. "Good." I smiled and slid my hand over her cheek, cupping it.

"Now, there is nothing that can't be said in this room, accept mention the 'handless wonder' and 'smells like forest'. I don't want to hear their names." I made it very clear to the blonde.

"Second, normally I would like to get strapped down, but since you're new to this I will educate you." I licked my lips slowly. "And perhaps if you're good, I'll let you strap me down." I could quickly tell she was very interested in that.

"Third... I will never do anything you don't like. We will start out easy and see where your limits are. Tell me if you don't want something or if you want to stop. This is about trust, and how much you're willing to trust me to take care of you."
"You know as well as I do that I trust you with my life." Emma looked me deeply in the eyes and I knew it was true.
"Still, fighting monsters or getting tied down and teased until you can't take it any longer are two distinctively different things." I grinned and watched a blush creep on her cheeks.

"Last, whatever happens in here, stays in here. I don't want to read in the mirror how the Savior likes a spanking or how the mayor tortures young women or likes to get stringed up or whatever." I groaned and Emma chuckled.
"Trust me, I wouldn't tell a soul about this..."

"Then, lets have some fun, Miss Swan." I purred and she nodded. "Anything that piques your interest?" I asked and she looked around but soon enough settled her eyes back on me. I chuckled and smirked knowingly. "Perhaps you want to get comfortable with me first." I quirked an eyebrow and she smiled a little.
"You have been driving me insane for the last week, Regina."
"You have been driving yourself insane, Miss Swan." I purred and leaned back on my hands. "Get up and take off your coat." Emma did as told and got up, slowly taking off the coat before tossing it aside. "Now take off your shoes." She slowly leaned down and worked on her shoes, getting rid of them one by one. I smirked as she realized that there wasn't much left until some real skin started showing. "The pants, if you would..." I winked. Emma blushed and worried her lip a little before slowly popping the button and pulling down the zipper. She slowly shimmied her way out of the pants and stepped out of it, kicking it aside. She clasped her hands in front of her body and I slowly pulled them apart.

"We'll have none of that. I won't be hiding my body, you won't be hiding yours." I looked at her and she nodded. I slowly leaned in and caressed her thigh gently. I had felt it before, that electrifying feeling that I get when I touch her, or when she touches me. I heard her breath hitch and felt the goosebumps rise under my fingers. I slowly moved my hand up to her hip and pulled on the hem of the tanktop she was wearing. "Take it off." I asked softly. She brought shaky fingers to the hem and slowly pulled the white fabric off her body. She was nervous, but I could tell she was extremely excited by this as well. I couldn't blame her, I was excited as well.

I marveled at how she looked in her underwear. She was wearing plain black panties and a bra that was just a different shade of black. Clearly it wasn't from the same set, but it didn't matter. It would be gone soon anyway.

I got up and slowly slid my hand over and around her waist, holding her close to my own body. Her skin was hot to the touch, her breathing hitched and sped up as the thrill of doing this really sinked in. I looked into her eyes and saw those beautiful green pools pull me in. Her gaze never left mine as I leaned in and claimed her lips for the first time.

I knew that I would lose myself, but I didn't think it would be this intense as we suddenly just devoured each other's mouths, moving to kiss deeper and deeper, stealing each other's breath away with just this single kiss. It was hot, I could feel my nipples straining against the tight leather and my thighs slowly became slick with my own juice as it started to slowly trickle down. I was incredibly excited and I knew it would only get much worse the longer I would be with this woman.