Chapter 14

I smirked as I watched the hot mess that is my girlfriend dangle from the ceiling. She couldn't even stand anymore when I was done with her. Regina panted harshly and looked at me with dark eyes. The normally cool and collected mayor was now a slave to the pleasure that I had bestowed on her.

I have to admit, I was a little surprised when she asked me to dominate her in the playroom earlier this night. I knew that she was into this, she had told me about it after all, but never did I expect her to ask me to push her to the absolute limit of what she could take. It was clear that she was fast approaching said limit as she had no strength left, dangling there all weak and yet looking at me with eyes that begged for more of this torture. 

I moved closer to Regina and kissed her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist, lifting her up to make her stand again.
"Come on now, stand~" I purred and looked into her eyes. "If you can't, or wont... I will not continue." I warned her. She smirked a little. Clearly she still had her competitive streak left as she slowly found her footing again. I smirked back at her and slowly got on my knees. I rubbed my hands over her marked thighs and scratched my nails over them, adding more marks. I kissed one of them and looked up at her as she squirmed in my hold. She was clearly enjoying the soft touches and she had more than earned them after forcing her body through multiple orgasms. I kissed my way up and watched as her breathing got more shallow and sped up the closer I got to her dripping wet core.

"Shit... Ah- Fuck..." Regina whimpered above me as I teasingly licked over her wet folds. I smirked and slowly pulled them apart before properly delving in and licking up all that delicious wetness that she had spilled. Soon enough more of that wetness pooled in my mouth as she squirmed in her bonds and rocked her hips into my mouth. I moaned hotly as she tasted absolutely divine and watching her squirm and tremble was just so exquisite. I had never seen her this desperate before, so lost in pleasure.

I rubbed my hands over her marred thighs and sucked on her clit and rubbed my tongue over the sensitive nub, slowly moving further as I slipped the wet muscle inside of her, swirling it around and making her cry out loudly.
"Emma... I..." The brunette trembled, her body jerking violently as she couldn't take it anymore. A ragged moan filled the room followed by a choked cry. I moaned as she came into my mouth. This time, I let her ride out the waves of orgasm and rubbed her body gently as she came back down. Her knees buckled and her full weight was on her arms again. I quickly got up and lifted her a bit. It then became clear to me that she had passed out as she just fell on top of me once I released her arms. 

Perhaps I did push her to her absolute limit.

~*~

I gently petted the brunette's head and kissed her forehead as I put her in bed. I pulled the blanket a little further over her body and made sure she was warm and comfortable. I turned to go and get a shower, but her fingers suddenly laced with mine.
"Don't go." It was nothing more than a whisper. I turned to Regina and smiled a little. It was so obvious that she was still exhausted and yet, she forced her eyes open to look at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.
"I guess the shower can wait." I smiled and slowly moved to crawl in with her. She nuzzled up to me instantly, wrapping her tired arms and legs around me. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I won't go anywhere, I promise." She looked up at me as I said that and smiled a little.
"You better..."

~*~

I woke up to a lot of groaning and a sudden 'thud' on top of me.
"This is your fault..." I slowly cracked open my eyes and looked at Regina who was sprawled on top of me and trying to get up. Her voice was quite hoarse as she spoke again. "Yes, you." She glared at me. It wasn't one of her normal accusing glares though. Yes, she was accusing me of breaking her body, but she knew it was her own fault for asking me to push her limits. Besides, I think we both know that she enjoyed it at the time.
"You need help?" I asked softly and gently pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her nose. She scrunched her nose a little, which is absolutely adorable.

"I wouldn't need help if you didn't rip my arms off." She pouted a little, but she changed her attitude quickly enough. "But my need for the bathroom is bigger than my need to make you feel guilty about it..." She said and I laughed softly. "Yeah, why not. Might as well laugh at me while you can."
"No fireballs in bed please." I warned her and sat up, helping her sit in my lap in the process. She gave me a proper glare this time.
"You don't tell me what to do, Miss Swan."
"Oh so we're back at the 'Miss Swan' now, hmm?" I got the both of us to the edge of the bed and lifted her up by her ass as we wobbled over to the bathroom.
"What are you trying to say..."
"It's not what you called me last night." I grinned and she blushed deeply and looked away. Oh yes, she was remembering very vividly what she called me last night, along with everything that we did.

I carefully put her down in the bathroom and looked at her more seriously.
"Will you be fine on your own?"
"Oh, please... Emma, I can at least do this much by myself. Get out." She pushed, well more nudged, my chest and pointed at the door.
"Ok, just making sure." I left the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I sighed and decided that I might as well make a start on breakfast since it didn't look like Regina was going to be much use around the house for a while...