Chapter 13

I was pulling on my bonds as my hands were cuffed above my head and to the ceiling. Emma pulled my head back, pulling on the hair she had braided before we started.

I let her take control of me, surrendering completely to my blonde lover.

"Emma..." I moaned as she bit my neck, bruising the skin there and marking me as hers. The woman slid her hand down my naked body and scratched her nails over the skin. I arched into the touches and bit my lip as it felt good. I liked it, how she had complete control over me.

"Hold it in Regina..." She purred over my lips and pushed the teasing vibrator back inside of me deeply. I moved my hips a little, wanting to feel more of the delicious toy that was buzzing away inside of me. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, trying my hardest to keep the toy inside of me, as ordered. I felt it slide out of me bit by bit as I was extremely wet. I clenched tightly around the toy to try and keep it in, but it didn't seem to help much. Emma watched me struggle and smirked a little. "If you don't keep it inside of you, I'm not putting it back." She said and licked her lips. I groaned and closed my legs to keep it in that way, but the blonde quickly kicked my legs apart. "No cheating." She said and moved to stand behind me, her hands going over my thighs and up my hips. She then moved them up to my breasts, squeezing them a bit roughly before pinching my nipples. I cried out as she pulled on them teasingly and a bit painfully, but I like it rough and this was exactly what I wanted her to do to me.

I couldn't help myself and arched into the woman's hands as she teased me. I gasped as she bit my shoulder, marking me there as well. I let my head fall forward and bent over a little bit, pressing my ass against her front.
"Please..." A breathy moan escaped my lips. I could feel her lips curl into a wide smirk against my skin. Her hands slowly went down my body, scratching over my torso and down my sides. She slowly grabbed my hips and squeezed them a little before hitting my inner thigh with her flat hand. I cried out and bit my lip. "Yess..." I hissed and felt her other hand come in contact with my thigh roughly. I had no time to adjust as she grabbed hold of the vibrator that was slowly but surely sliding further out of me, slamming it back in and thrusting it repeatedly inside of me.
"This is what you want, isn't it?" Emma purred into my ear. "My slutty Queen." She bit the shell of my ear, making me shiver. I moaned throatily as she kept fucking me with the vibrator, speeding up more and making the thrusts long and rough.
"F~uck... Emma..." I cried out and pulled on my bonds harder. Her hand connected with my thigh roughly, leaving a clear hand print on it.
"It's mistress Swan now." She warned me.
"Y-yes... Mistress S-swan." I panted and licked my dry lips. I tried to move my hips onto the toy that was inside of me, but soon enough it was removed from my body. I whimpered at the loss and looked at the blonde as she moved to stand in front of me, holding up the toy.
"Is this what you want?" I looked at the toy and bit my lip. I wanted to cum more than anything, it didn't matter to me if the toy did it or something or someone else... I just wanted the pleasure of that sweet release my body was craving for.

"Please... Mistress Swan, make me cum." I looked at her with hungry eyes and I could tell that she liked what she saw. Her eyes roamed over my naked body with a glint in them that told me that she was up to something... She circled me and got behind me again. I whined a little as she took her sweet time with whatever she was planning, leaving me hanging, quite literally as a matter of fact.

Emma's hand slowly moved to rub over my ass, kneading it before making me bend over as far as I could in my position by pulling me back by my hips.
"So, you want to cum hmm?" She purred into my ear and chuckled softly. "I'll make you cum... But remember, you asked for it." She said and the moment she finished her sentence, I was filled up again. I moaned hotly as I felt Emma's naked body press up against mine while the toy pushed into me so deeply.
"Fuck~!"
"And I thought I was the one with the colorful language." I heard her snicker behind me and slowly pulled a little out of me. "I'm sure I'll find out just how much the mayor likes to swear~" She thrusted it back into me and I whimpered a little as I bit my lip. "Ah, we'll have none of that." The woman turned my face to look at her and coaxed me to open my mouth. I let go of my lip and looked into her eyes. She smirked and I could feel her start up a slow but steady pace of thrusts. 

"It's not like Henry can hear you~ It's just little old me." Emma purred over my lips and grinned. I blushed a little at her words because I'm sure that if Henry saw us like this, the last thing he would be worried about is my language. "So you can scream and shout all the profanities you want~ your Majesty." She grabbed my hips tightly and picked up the pace. She quickly made me forget about everything as she simply made me feel so good, thrusting into me hard and fast until I just couldn't take it anymore. I threw my head back and cried out as she penetrated me deeply once more, rubbing all the right spots. Emma slowed down the thrusts and purred into my ear. "Don't think we're done now, Miss Mills~ We've just begun." She thrusted into me mercilessly, much like she was doing before. All I could do was moan and scream as she made me orgasm continuously.

"Emma~!"