Chapter 24 - The Final Chapter

~A few years later~

"Don't forget to write us ok..." Regina said as she folded the boy's collar neatly on his college shirt.
"Mom, we have smartphones... You could just app me or send an email if you have to." He groaned and I chuckled at the sight.
"Gina, relax... He will be fine, and New York isn't too far from Storybrooke..." I pulled my wife closer and held her around her waist.
"Doesn't mean I can't hate the idea of him being so far away Emma."
"Let it go... There has been realms between you at times, and a curse... I'm sure you can handle a 6 hour drive." I said as the woman was being overly dramatic.
"May I remind you who you're talking to?"
"My fairy god mother?" I joked and Regina made a face. She didn't even grace me with one of her usual quips. Henry just laughed and shook his head.
"Ma, please take Mom home before she changes her mind about this..." He said and grabbed his duffel bag. Regina quickly moved to hug our son tightly and had to stand on her tiptoes to kiss his forehead. He leaned down so she could reach it more easily. I just smirked as she had hated the fact he had gotten so tall at first. At times the brunette still does, like now.
"Don't grow any taller okay..." She murmured and he grinned.
"I'm not making any promises." He said and took Violet's hand as she joined him.
"Ready?" She asked and he nodded. I pulled my wife back to my side and kissed her cheek.
"We will see you both at Thanksgiving." I smiled at the couple and they nodded.
"Of course, Mrs. and Mrs. Swan-Mills." She said and leaned against Henry before pulling him into the dorm building. "Ciao for now." Henry shot over his shoulder and took Violet's stuff with him as well.

"There he goes... Our boy."
"Oh Gina, please... It's for three months..."
"Four!" She said and I bumped into her shoulder.
"Four months in which you can do me in whatever room and position you please." I whispered into her ear and she groaned softly.
"Don't temp me Swan." She said dangerously low and got into the car slowly. I got in the driver seat and kissed my wife softly.
"But that was the point entirely~ my Queen."
"Drive." Was her order.

~*~

When we got back home, Regina slid her hand in mine, looking around as most of Henry's stuff that was lying around at first was now gone.
"Hey, it's not like he's gone." I said as I picked up on her mood. She nodded but bit her lip. She was having a much more difficult time with it than me. "Besides, there will be a time when he's going to move out and start a life of his own.  Violet and him have been going steady for a while now." I smiled at her and she chuckled, blinking some tears away.
"I know... And I'm happy for him, but it's hard to let go of the past sometimes." She said and I just held her close, letting her snuggle into my neck.
"I know, but you're doing a great job Regina. You're nothing like the Evil Queen anymore, unless you want to be." I smirked a little and rubbed her back. "I'll never forget running into you in the enchanted forest."
"Oh yes, Princess Leia..." Regina laughed softly. "Never pegged you for a Star Wars princess. No weird side buns and all that..."
"Yeah, not happening Rapunzel." I pulled on her long hair teasingly and she gasped.
"I look nothing like her!" She said, sounding offended.
"Do you even know her?" I asked and Regina chuckled.
"The lost year." She said and I mouthed an 'oh' in understanding. "And I would rather not be compared to that plain Jane." The brunette put her hands on her hips and I grinned.
"What should I call you then?"
"Your Majesty will do." The woman stalked closer and threw her hair over her shoulder. It reached her lower back by now and it was absolutely beautiful. I've had to beg her multiple times not to cut it since she got annoyed with it quite a bit.
"Very well then, your Majesty... I think we had the start of somewhat of a plan back in New York... I recall it had something to do with every room in the house and various interesting positions." I spoke seductively and Regina licked her lips.
"I vaguely remember something along those lines yes... So where do we start little princess?" She asked and I pulled a set of dice out of my pocket.
"There is 12 rooms here... How about you give them a number and let fate decide." I suggested. The woman smirked and knocked the dice out of my hand, making them roll on floor in the hall.
"7... That's the study." Regina grinned and moved over to the door, opening it before leaning against the wood.

"Coming?" The woman wriggled her eyebrows.
"Something tells me that I will be soon." I smirked at her as I entered the room, the door slamming closed behind me.