Chapter 4

That kiss wasn't like anything I had ever felt before. I've had multiple lovers, some good, plenty of bad ones, but none of them had ever kissed me quite like this. The way Regina bit my lip and sucked my tongue while rubbing hers up against it... I wasn't just at a loss for words, I was out of breath. I gasped as she pulled back and licked over my lips slowly. I held onto her neck tightly, afraid that I might fall if I let go as my knees went weak and I felt like a new born deer.

"Holy shit..." I whispered after a while and looked at the brunette. She purred and licked her lips slowly.
"For once, I'll agree with that statement." She slid her hands over my back and slowly up, taking the clasp of my bra in her hand. "I'll be taking this off now." She flicked her eyes down to my bra and I nodded. I couldn't resist her. It was like she had me in her grasp, but I didn't mind it. It was exactly where I wanted to be. This was thrilling and even if it was wrong of me to do this, it felt so right.

The bra straps slowly slid off my shoulders and the padded fabric fell down on the floor. I could tell Regina was watching me closely as I could practically feel her eyes roam over my body. I bit my lip and relaxed my shoulders, surrendering to her gaze and letting her have all of me.
"Wonderful." She whispered and slid her hands gently over my shoulders and arms. I closed my eyes, reveling in the feeling of it. Her hands then moved to my sides, slowly making their way up again. Her fingers gently caressed the undersides of my breasts and made their way up, purposefully avoiding my nipples, which by now stood at attention. Just her touch did that to me. She gently caressed my breasts some more before actually cupping them in her warm hands, her thumbs tweaking my nipples gently. I gasped and let out a soft approving noise as she did that. I looked up into her eyes and smiled as I realised she was captivated by what was in front of her. Clearly, we both affected each other a great deal.

Regina then slowly sat down and slid her fingers down my body. I squirmed as she slid them over my stomach, the muscles there contracting, trying to get away from the teasing and ticklish feeling, making me giggle softly. The woman smiled and slid her hands over my hips, hooking her thumbs into the sides of the panties. She didn't move any further though, instead she looked up at me. I nodded my consent and smiled which only made her smile more. She then slowly pulled my panties down, the crotch sticking to my body a little longer as it was soaked with the proof of my excitement. I saw the brunette lick her lips and her breathing instantly became laboured. I stepped out of the panties when she let them fall to the floor and I let her look at all of my body. Nothing was hidden anymore.

The mayor leaned in slowly and kissed just above the patch of curly blonde hair.
"Are you comfortable?" She asked and I slowly slid my hand over her slicked back hair, moving to cup her cheek. She looked up and I nodded.
"Yes, I'm okay." That made her smile.
"Good. This is what we want." She slid her hands over my thighs​ and hips and kissed my stomach softly. "Be comfortable with your body, it's beautiful. And I promise I will appreciate it and treat it carefully." I nodded again in reply and felt her shower my stomach with kisses, some small, some wet and sloppy. The wet patches on my skin, cooled and made me shiver. I understood then why she was doing this.

"Lie down on your back." She said and got up from the leather padded table she was sitting on before. I followed her instructions and moved to lie down on my back, my arms next to me as I waited for her. She came back and held up a peacock feather. "We'll start out slow." She said and smiled. "Don't move." She moved the feather and tickled my nose. I nodded and bit my lip. "Close your eyes." She whispered and slid the feather down my throat. I let my eyes slide closed and gasped as I felt the feather even more than before, painfully aware of how it felt and tickled me. I wanted to squirm and get away from the feeling, but she told me not to move. I started panting as she teased my stomach, my thighs, my arms and my breasts with the damned feather. I couldn't believe what that thing was doing to me.

Soon enough, the feeling stopped and something else slid over my body.
"Open your eyes." Regina ordered and I did as told. I followed her arm and saw the riding crop she slid over my body. She slid it down my thigh and stopped, whipping me on the thigh. I gasped, but it didn't hurt, it actually felt really good, the brief sting turning into something more powerful than pain.
"Okay?" She asked and I nodded.
"Yes." I breathed out and looked at her, trying to tell her to please go on. She did and slid the leather over my body, hitting me on my stomach. I gasped again and arched a little. She moved it further up and teased my breast before hitting me just under it. I couldn't help the moan that spilled from my lips as it just felt so good. I gripped the table with my fingers to stop myself from moving and rubbed my thighs together as I could feel the evidence of my excitement. Then the riding crop hit me just below my core on my thigh. I cried out again and gasped. I already knew that if she kept this up, I wouldn't last very long.
"Regina..." I let out a shaky breath and looked at her with pleading eyes. She bit her lip and gave me a sexy look before hitting me again in the same spot. I cried out, lights bursting behind my eyes, arching from the table, trembling as I collapsed back onto it while orgasm wrecked my body. After a while I felt a soothing hand rub my stomach and chest. I cracked open my eyes, my breathing steady again.
"How did that feel?" The brunette asked and I licked my dry lips.
"Amazing..." I took her hand and sat up a little. "You... you hardly even touched me and yet."
"It's the thrill of it all, isn't it?" She spoke knowingly and I nodded.
"Yes..."

I don't think I have ever been this excited in my whole life. This woman just made me come undone with a few well placed hits to my body. I was terrified of what else she could do to me, and that just made it all the more thrilling.