Chapter 10

Our son sure took it well, then again, in the past he had been trying to get us together on multiple occasions. Why I didn't go for it was still beyond me. I suppose it had something to do with curses flying around and monsters popping up out of nowhere along with dodging Regina's fireballs.

It was a few weeks later. Things in town have calmed down a little, though my parents were still shell-shocked about the fact I was two-timing. Not that it was with Regina, no the fact I cheated... I suppose priorities work differently in the enchanted forest.

Regina and I had explored further in the playroom. I'll admit that at first it scared me a little to be bound and whipped, but the woman was careful and never made me feel unsafe. It was exhilarating how good she could make me feel even by just looking at me as I couldn't move and my naked body was all exposed to her.

Of course, Henry didn't know about anything that went on down there. The room was soundproof and locked from the inside. Not that he has any business down there anyway. Since Henry was going out with his friends often enough on Friday, we decided to stick to our Friday play nights, of course that didn't mean we only got together on Friday...

"I see you made an appointment, Miss Swan." The mayor had her back turned to me and she was leaning over the desk as she was studying some papers.
"Well, I thought it would make things easier." I grinned and moved behind the woman and pressed up against her back. "This way I have an hour with you without anyone bothering us~" I whispered into her ear and lifted her pencil skirt.
"Miss Swan." I heard her purr deeply. I smirked and leaned in, nibbling on her earlobe.
"Yes, Miss Mills?"
"What do you think you're doing?" The question itself was pointless as it was rather obvious what I was doing, but I answered anyway.
"I'm going to fuck you until you cum." I whispered into her ear with a husky voice. I felt the woman shudder at my words, her hands gripping the paper she was holding tighter. I could tell this was turning her on. Mission accomplished. I smirked and slid my hand over the front of her thong while pulling her blouse out of the skirt, sliding my hand under the silky fabric only to find lace.
"You better not disappoint me, Miss Swan." Her voice was thick with lust and desire.
"I promise." I grinned and slipped my hand inside of her panties, teasing her clit while scratching my nails over the lace of her bra, feeling how her nipple hardened as I teased her.
"Ngh..." Regina bit her lip and held back the moan that threatened to spill. I nuzzled her neck and licked it teasingly before kissing it. I moved us even closer to the desk so she couldn't escape my clutches as the wood pressed against her thighs. I could tell she was getting really excited from all of this as when I reached further down, my fingers met with an incredible wetness. She was already dripping with need even if I had barely touched her.
"Aren't you a naughty one; Madam Mayor..." I purred into her ear and slipped my finger inside of her. "You're dripping wet already~"
"Emma..." She breathed out my name and turned her head, seeking out my lips. I kissed her deeply and sucked on her tongue while slipping another finger inside her, starting to thrust them deeply. She cried out into my mouth and slowly bent over a little, leaning on the desk while moving her hips to meet my movements.

It was so hot, watching how the brunette went from a professional business woman to quivering, hot mess in just a few minutes. What was even better was the fact that I was doing this to her and she allowed me to do this.

Regina bit her lip hard and did her best to hold back her moans as I kept thrusting my fingers inside of her. Her breathing was ragged and laboured, her hands planted firmly on the desk as she leaned on it more. She slowly moved her legs a little, spreading them further.
"Mo-more..." She pleaded and looked at me. How could I resist those dark eyes and that voice. I smirked and claimed her lips before thrusting a third finger inside of her. I heard paper getting scrunched and looked down as Regina was grasping the paper tightly, her knuckles turning white with force. I could tell she wasn't going to last long and I did promise her I wasn't going to disappoint her. I slid my other hand down and rubbed her clit teasingly while thrusting my fingers into her as far as I could.
"Fuck... EMMA!" It echoed through the room, followed by the cries of a woman that just came completely undone. I felt a gush of hot liquid going down my fingers and over my hand, heard it clatter on the marble of the floor and I knew I had satisfied my Queen beyond anything. The woman spasmed in my arms, her head falling back onto my shoulder as she slowly became weak in my arms. She was gasping for air as she was on cloud nine. I kissed her neck and cheek, nuzzling it as I waited for her to come back down from her orgasmic high.

Her breathing evened out slowly and she started moving again after a while, leaning back onto the desk before looking over her shoulder at me.
"Don't let go yet..." She said softly and I nodded. I did however pull my fingers out of her but held onto her hips.
"Are you okay?" I asked with a soft chuckle. She bit her lip and snorted.
"I don't think I've ever been this pleased." She said and slowly straightened up again.

"Did I make a mess?" She asked after a little while and I looked down.
"Oh yes, you did." At that the brunette blushed.
"Sorry."
"Don't apologize..." I kissed her ear and wrapped my arms around her tightly. "Don't ever apologize for cumming so hard you can't contain yourself." I purred and nibbled her ear.
"Well then, seeing it's your fault, you get to clean up the mess." The woman slowly turned around to face me and kissed me deeply.
"Yes, your Majesty."