Chapter 12

In the beginning I quickly found out that it was a lot harder to hide these welts from Henry than normal. They hurt a lot more, they were bigger and I kept sitting awkwardly in my chair. Of course the boy started to ask questions, questions that Regina and I skillfully avoided. He could tell something was up, but at the same time he didn't press it either for which we were both thankful. I don't think anyone would be ready to find out there is a sex dungeon in their basement and to top it off that their mothers are using it. I wasn't about to scar my son with images of that.

Regina slid her arms around my waist and kissed my neck gently as I did the dishes. Luckily my welts had healed to the point where they didn't bother me anymore. Since that day we haven't really spent any time in the basement either.
"Just keep on washing those dishes." Regina purred into my ear. I gasped softly as I felt her hands roam over my body. It was harder to focus on not breaking said dishes as Regina's hands found their way up my hoodie and slid over my breasts.

I haven't been able to wear skintight clothes for a while and that included a bra. To be honest, I didn't really miss the contraption and the brunette certainly didn't seem to mind.

"I will let you have a taste of your own medicine." She purred into my ear. I groaned as she nibbled on the shell of it, moving lower to suck on my earlobe. I shivered in her hold, but it felt really good. I put some of the plates aside with shaky hands as her fingers played with my nipples teasingly, pulling on the sensitive nubs and pinching them until they were hard.
"Wh-what if Henry walks in?" I leaned on the counter and panted softly as she was turning me on so much right now.
"He is upstairs and reading his comics. He won't get down... For now." I could hear the smirk in her voice. She loved to tease me and she knew just how to push my buttons. "But I'm not going to make any promises when you get loud however." She purred into my ear and moved to bite my neck. I groaned and bit my lip, wanting to keep it down since I didn't want Henry to find out what we were up to...

Regina kept teasing my body, caressing it and scratching her nails lightly over my stomach. I had long given up on actually doing the dishes, too distracted by the wonderful hands that were slowly sliding inside of my pants. The woman slid her hand over the front of my panties, scratching her nails over the fabric. I let out a shaky breath as I was slowly soaking those panties.
"Hmm, you're wetting my fingers here already." Regina grinned widely and rubbed over the wet patch. I started panting as her fingers were dipping further down my body. She snaked her fingers inside my panties and slid her fingers inside of me.
"R-Regina..." I moaned and panted louder as the woman started thrusting her fingers inside of me. "You're such a tease."
"Am I now? Because I do recall you making a mess of me... Making me wet myself and the floor. With those evil fingers of yours buried deep inside of me, thrusting and spreading me out." She purred into my ear. I moaned hotly and put my hand over my mouth to keep the sounds in. This woman was driving me absolutely crazy with her fingers inside of me and her sexy voice talking dirty to me.
"Please, Regina..." I held onto her arm and slowly leaned back into her body. She held me close while keeping up her pleasurable onslaught.
"Please what?~" She purred as she asked the question.
"Make me cum..." I turned to look at her and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss and moved her slender fingers so she was teasing my clit in time with her thrusts.

It was a good thing that we were kissing, because her mouth was muffling the loud noises that were threatening to spill out profusely. I'm sure Regina knew I was close because she smirked into the kiss. That smirk turned into a grin as she pushed me over the edge. I cried out into her mouth as I released onto her fingers. I held onto her arms and tried to recompose myself. She held me tighter and wrapped her arms around my waist. I relaxed in her hold and chuckled a little.
"What's so funny?" Regina asked, giggling softly.
"We're terrible human beings..." I said and turned in her hold, kissing her softly. "Our son is up there, being a good boy and here we are, fucking like bunnies." I snorted and the woman smirked.
"I don't fuck like bunnies. Those are your words." She said and I smirked back at her.
"Right, my words aren't eloquent enough for her majesty the Queen." I watched the twinkle in her eyes. I knew she loved it when I called her that.
"You really should watch your language, especially around our son." She pulled me closer by my shirt and kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss and grabbed her by her ass.
"Yes, your majesty..." I purred and chuckled.
"Now, finish the dishes... You neglected your work." The woman smacked my ass and pulled back. There it was, the orders. I went back to doing the dishes and Regina grabbed a towel, helping me. It was domestic and rather nice. It had been a long time since I felt like I belonged somewhere, had a place I really liked to call home and this was starting to look like it. Here, with Regina and Henry.