Chapter 1

It was a very special day for the underground city because they were getting a new medicine, sadly it has become very expensive and all the civilians realized that too. Even you. You stood in the shadows of a tall yet crumbling building waiting for the wagon to be pulled through.  Shortly later you heard the clip-clop of the horse's hooves and the rattling of the wagon's wheels on the uneven roads. At that moment you turned around and strapped on the stolen gear 3DMG that your employer,  Daniel, gave you. Then you pull your cloak around your mouth and stepped on to the window ledge to wait for the wagon to stop. As you had predicted it stopped right across the street from where you were. You shoot your hooks into the building across from you and jump down and swing just above the wagon. You grab what you can and continue flying forward. 

     Not too far away you stop at a building that had another co-worker had been waiting for you there. You hand him the medical supplies and watch as he disappears into the darkness. You started to pull down your mask until you heard the sound of multiple people coming at you with their own gear. "Morons," you told your self as you realized it was just the same old military police. You jump off the building and start going forward again. You didn't go fast because you wanted them to catch up a bit so you could have your fun. Eventually, they caught up. That's when you decided to cut some really sharp corners. You landed on the next building and watched as they all hit the building on the left and drop down to the floor like flies. You smirk under your mask knowing that it was almost too easy, but it was always like that.  That's how you had gotten the name Shadow Cutter.

 You turn around to fly back to your employer for the payment but instead you avoided a surprise attack from a soldier, backflip while pulling out your blades. You thought that you had taken them all out, then you saw the wings of freedom logo on their capes and realized that they weren't the military police. You grew a wide grin under your mask ready for a challenge. Then another person with a green cape landed next to the first man. Then they both put their swords away. You raised eyebrow to both of them. Then the first man stepped forward. You brought your blade up as a barricade in case he'd make a move. The man doesn't even flinch but he does stop moving forward. He then starts talking," Hello, I'm commander Erwin Smith, and behind me is squad leader Miche. We have been looking through your records and realized that you're the most  the highest jail time due but you also have extensive combat and maneuvering training. We're here to clear you of your crimes if you join us in the wings of freedom as the first female squad leader. If you refuse then you'll be hanged in the town center. So what will it be?" He then steps towards you. You quickly extend the blade forward and it stops mere inches from his head. He stops and looks at you with a cool collected face. You then reply with," How about no." 

     With that, you fall backward of the building and do a backflip in the air. Then you shoot your hooks into the buildings that were once behind you. After you became a good distance away you glance backward and realized they had followed you. While you were looking back you noticed that Erwin had extended his right arm out to the side and watched as Miche went right through some buildings. You were very confused at first. Then you looked forward and realized that Miche was waiting for you, hanging in between two buildings with his gear wires holding him in place. He then drew his swords and was ready for you. You give your self a wicked smile as you shot your hooks to go over him as you lowered your blade under you to cut his cable. As you made a clean cut you watched him swing into the left building and ram his hip into it. Sadly, in the process, he had damaged your gear for Miche had the opportunity of slicing off one of the gas tanks. You had lost control of the gear and decide to ditch it and run for it. As you undid the belt for the gear you realized it didn't make you drop straight down. Instead, it had to launch you towards a building. "FUCK!" you told yourself as you looked for a window to throw your self into. Sure enough, you were heading for a wall. 

Luckily the wall had water damage done to it so it was weak. You looked back and gave a quick wink towards the commander as you smashed a hole in the wall with your body. You knew that the building was unstable you pulled your hood over your head and ran through the old building. You did a lot of running, jumping, and dodging the pipes and broken remains of the building. Not much longer you had almost reached the exit. You were almost home free when the floor above you started the break. You looked up and with the Nano-second you had you looked up and realized that Erwin had followed you and smashed through the floors to get you. Quickly you had put your arms together and used them as a barricade to block him on your side. You looked down and realized that you were mere feet from the ground. You used your arms to push your self off of Erwin and do a back flip before you had hit the floor. When you hit the floor you pulled a five inch knife out of your arm sleeve just in time to block Erwin's attack with his two swords. You and Erwin were pushing your blades against each other. Finally, you had enough. You stuck your leg in between Erwin's and swiped left causing him to fall backward You took this chance to straddle his waist. Without thinking you had moved the knife towards his neck. Before you could make contact he made an "X" with his swords under your forearm to block you (the sides of the blades, not the sharp edges). So here you were in another force fight. You could tell that he was close to being done and you were close to killing him. Suddenly you heard and shotgun being loaded. You turn your head to the right and saw a VERY  messed up Miche pointing a gun at you while holding his side. Your eyes widened as you looked at Miche then back at Erwin, who had a jackass smirk. You realized that for the first time you were sunk. You move your arm that held the knife away from Erwin and threw it behind you. You then stood up. Erwin took no time to get up and cuff you. He then kicked the back of your knees causing you to fall on your knees. Almost imminently Miche was behind you with his hand on your hood and pulled it down. When your (H/L) (H/C) hair came flowing out of your hood you had earned two very surprised looks from them. 

Then Erwin had kneeled down next to you and forced you to look at him by your chin. When you made eye contact with him you gave him a death glare. It didn't seem to scare him which confused you. He then pulled down the other half of the mask and said," Well then, I would've never thought that a woman could take us down like that" "sexist bastard" you thought " But, it seems I was wrong. What's your name darling?" You moved your chin away from his hand and looked down being determined not to answer him. "Not going to talk? Well, that was a poor choice." Erwin says and he nods at Miche. Before you could register what was happening you felt Miche pull your head up and backward then smashing it back down in the puddle of mid you were kneeling in. With pure anger, you force your head to the side to look right up at the two men. "Alright Miche, bring her back up." Erwin says as you are released and you whip off the mud that was on your face and look back up at Erwin. He kneels back down and asks the same question" What is your name?" With a sigh, you reply with "(Y/N)." "Well then, (Y/N), another question still hangs above you. Be hanged for your crimes, or join us and be relieved of them. Your choice." You look up at him with a surprised look and look back down and mutter a "dammit." you look at him with a pissed off look and reply with "fine... I'll join."         

Links:

Mafia Matters

https://www.wattpad.com/story/171652475-mafia-matters

Girl in the Leather Jacket

https://www.wattpad.com/story/177482003-the-girl-in-the-leather-jacket