Chapter 5

It was well after lunch and you are still working on the same stack of papers you received from Erwin this morning. You then looked up from your desk and looked outside and realized that you had missed lunch. You shrugged it off can go back to work. The moment you had put your pen back down on the paper the was a knock on the room. "Enter," you say as you yawn. You watch as the door opens and in pops a male head with perfect blond hair and the biggest and bluest eyes. When you realize it's just Armin you say," Hey Armin, everything okay?" "U-umm, not really..." he stutters to you. You raise an eyebrow and his response and reply with, "What happened? Is someone hurt?" He shakes his head and says, " Well physically no one is hurt but their pride might be." He tells you as he rubs the back of his neck. You struggle to hold back a laugh as you ask," Okay then who screwed up?" "I think it'll be better if I just show you," He tells you as he opens the door. You get up from your desk and follow Armin outside to the 3DMG training site. 

     As you get closer you notice a group of trainees staring up some laughing, some are just in awe. "What the hell is going on here!" you question. That's when you looked up and saw...

You then join the others who were laughing

You then join the others who were laughing. After you finish you had asked what happened and someone had said," They were fighting to see who cut more napes and then they ran into each other..." You roll your eyes at those two and ask for someone's gear. Connie was the only one who had approached you and gave up his gear. You thanked him and strapped it on. Then you pulled out your swords and held them so that the blades were facing your legs. You then shot your self up to a tree limb close to them. You planted your feet on the tree limb and pushed your self towards them. When you became close enough you swiped the you blades across their cables with the same technique you used on Miche. After you cut their cables you landed on another limb. You didn't plan on catching them. You just weren't used to doing it. It was usually cut the cable, watch them plummet to their deaths, and get paid. NOT THIS TIME! You re-shot your cables towards the ground and swooped under Eren and Jean (who were screaming like little girls) and caught them over your shoulders. Then you landed on the ground and plopped them down. That's when everyone gathered around you and one question was being asked," How and when did you learn to do that?!" You reply to them with a simple," I'll tell you all later tonight. Now get back to training and I'll tell you tonight a dinner." With that, you went back to your office and mentally prepared yourself to talk to everyone about your past.

******6 MORE HOURS OF BORING PAPERWORK******

You had finally finished all your paperwork and headed down to the mess hall. When you got in your usual table was full of smiling faces that welcomed you and had saved you a spot. You sat down and everyone was ready for your underground life story. So you got started

"My chiild hood went something like this..."