Chapter 6

You give a little smirk knowing that you were most likely going to traumatize them with your childhood, " It all started with my parents dissing me at age 5 telling me I was a mistake. I didn't take with as a negative thing per say... I used that to get into trouble. Because my parents didn't give two shits I buult up a high tolerance to whiskey, beer, and wine. One day when I was ten I came home and found the door smashed opened. I walked in and saw many men standing over my now dead folks. I stood in the doorway frozen with fear. I looked up as the men who killed them approached me and picked me up by my neck and told me that is I behave then everyone could be happy. I wasn't stupid though, I knew what was in store for me. Then that's when darkness greeted me. I woke up in a cold basement tied up with nothing but my undergarments on. When I woke up is when I heard the men come down the stairs and surround me. That's when someone from behind me had bent down and started playing with my womanhood. Not long after another had entered me from behind. I screamed out in pain but it only seemed to turn them on more. That's when another had forced his member in my mouth. At that moment I thought that I was gonna die of rape. But I decided I wasn't gonna go down without a fight. I bit down on the member in my mouth so hard it started to bleed. That's when all the action to my body stopped and left. I tried taking my chance to leave by squirming out but was shortly stopped when I was kicked in the stomach and hit the wall. As I hit the wall most of my strength left me like the blood left my mouth. That's when they started whipping me with whatever they could find. But one man had turned me over so my back was exposed and another hit me with a giant whip and I felt my skin open up and bleed. I knew that if I took another hit as that id die. That's when I decided to let my body go limp and make my breathing come to a complete stop. Thank god I did that when I did. They had thought I was dead so they wrapped me up in a fabric cloth and literally threw me out. When I had hit the ground I opened up the bag and sat up and looked around. I was in an alleyway. But at the end of the alley, there was a man wearing a black coat and a black hat. He approached me. For the first time in forever, I was shaking with fear. I had closed my eyes as he kneeled down in front of me. I was expecting a physical action but that never happened. Instead, I felt him wrap his coat around me and pick me up. I looked up at him as he told me his name was Daniel and that he'd take me in and train me. From that day on he became that father I always wanted. He trained me in self-defense and the art of murder. When I turned thirteen my gift was my 3DMG. I was so happy when I got it but was so bad at it. Shortly after mastering it I was sent on my first mission: Kill the men you hurt me a took something from me. It was easy to find them but even easier to kill them. I stood there covered in their blood knowing that I was truly an underground thug at heart. About two years later I was taken from my home and now I'm here." As you finish you look around and realized that EVERYONE was around you. Even Erwin and Miche. You stand up to leave and as you move a path was cleared for you instantly. You walked through it and walked past Erwin and Miche and said," Just because you looked at my files doesn't mean you know who I am." With that, you leave and head back to your office. You sit back down at your desk and continue the work. That's when you heard knocking on your door. "come in!" you say as you look up. The person that walks in is Erwin...