Important question

You walked down the path until you saw Armin walk out.

Armin: *hands blue rose* (Y/N), I haven't known you long, but its long enough to know that you are a kind person and your back round history doesn't define you. *slowly back away from the path*

You keep walking until Eren comes out onto the path

Eren: *hands blue rose* (Y/N), you are completely scary beyond all reason but that's where my respect for you comes from. Always know that you are loved here and not alone. *leaves path*

You keep walking until Jean and Marco come out onto the path

Jean: H-hey, umm...

Marco:*cuts jean off and hands you both blue roses* Sorry jean isn't the best at this, anyway the only thing I have to say to you is that good thing come to those who wait. *both leave the path*

You keep walking with so much confusion going on until you see a bright light and Erwin standing in front of it.

Erwin:*hands blue rose* You've come a long way and I'm very proud of you, Now a new chapter of your life is gonna start just through here. *he moves aside*

You walk into this fair garden looking garden with a willow tree branch dome around it. In the middle was a stone circle but in the stone circle was Reiner, in a suite that was all blue, but he was on one knee holding a blue box open then he spoke

Reiner: Life is too short to let someone like you slip away from someone like me. I know that its only Been a few months but I have one question for you, Will you marry me?

Your eyes start to water with joy as you run up to him to hug him. He picks you up and hugs you, then you give your reply

You: Yes! Yes, I will Marry you!