Will Tragedy Strike?

As soon as you had given your answer all the boys came out from behind the bushes shouting and congratulating you and Reiner. After some time went by Reiner spoke up" Alright guys tanks for tonight but I am gonna take my wife to be to bed, tomorrow is gonna be a busy day of planning and excitement" He puts an arm around your waist and leads you inside. As you two walk inside hand in hand, you notice a small figure by your office door. As you walked closer you realized that it was Levi leaning on your door with a pissed off look. "Can I help you small fry?" you say to him in an irritated tone " Yes you can actually, Erwin had called you to his office about an hour ago, but because you didn't show he asked me to tell you this. 2 weeks from now, the expedition has been planned. good night" And with that Levi, who seemed to be in a worse mood than usual left you and Reiner standing there totally confused. " well, it looks like the wedding is going to have to wait until after the expedition." you say as you kiss his cheek. You two walk into your room to get a full night of sleep because the next two weeks would be hard.

------2 WEEKS LATER------

so here's what happened

.A lot of training

.A little of wedding planning

.And a shit ton on negativity glares and comment from Levi  

As you sit on your horse in front of the gate that leads to the outside world you see Reiner pull up next to you," No matter what happens know I will always love you." You nod in reply and say," Right back at you love." Then, very rudely, Levi pulls his horse in right between you and Reiner so he could say this," Don't get your ass killed out there alright? Don't be a Lil shit." You roll your eyes at his unwanted comment and look forward. "THE GATE IS OPENING! Let's TAKE BACK OUR LAND!"Erwin yells as he runs through the gate as you follow along with everyone else.

Will all go well or will your world crumble in front of you?